MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Zhao Junkai, Jiang Chenjuan, Zhu Mingxia, et al. Study on river-lake relationship and interconnected river system network [J]. South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science Technology. 2015 (6). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuanyuan, Huang Huojian, Li Zongli, et al. Practical Experience and Development Trend of the Interconnected River System Network [J]. Southto-North Water Transfers and Water Science Technology. 2014 (4). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xun Gang. Ecological design of Tongzhou district river revetment in Nantong [J]. China Water Transport. 2017 (5). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tang Aixue. Application of lattice bin stone cages in ecological slope protection construction of water conservancy project [J]. Architectural Engineering Technology and Besign. 2015 (14). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bojuan, Zheng Qiuliang, Zou Chaowang. Study on necessity of project construction for connecting rivers and lakes [J]. Yangtze River. 2014 (16). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guoti, Li Dezhang, Li Jianzhang. Research on diversity and adaptability of ecological resortment of river embankment in cities [J]. Journal of Hefei University of Technollogy(Natural Scienge). 2009 (8). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.