MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Zhou J, Ma G, Huang W, et al. Study on Benefit Evaluation System for Economical Operation of Cascade Hydropower Station. Water Resources and Power, 29 (05): 145-147+194 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Wu W, Zhang S, Zhang Z, et al. Assessment of Power-generating Benefits from Cascade Reservoirs Integrated Operation---A Case Study of Wu River Cascade Reservoirs. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 34 (10): 60-69 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Cao G, Cai Z. Preliminary Study on Theoretical Method and Improvement of Economic Operation Assessment for Hydropower Station. China Three Gorges Construction, (11): 16-23 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Ma G, Lu T. Benefit Evaluation Index Systems for Energy-saving Dispatching for Cascade Hydropower Stations. East China Electric Power, 37 (05): 812-814 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z, Xi Q, Jia Z, et al. Research on Indicator System for the Flood Resources Utilization Based on Reservoir. Yellow River, 36 (08): 62-65 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Xia Z, Ma G, et al. A New Monthly Frequency Computation Method for Instream Ecological Flow. Acta Ecologica Sinica, (07): 2916-2921 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.