MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Li Yanlan. Research on Loss and Location of Urban Water Supply Pipeline Network[D]. Guangzhou: South China University of Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chang, Liu Guoliang. Research on fault location of water supply network[J]. Water Supply Technology, 2010, 4 (1): 38–41. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Tinglin, CAO Meihua, ZHANG Hui. Research on Real-time Detection of Burst Position Based on Water Supply Network of SCADA System[J]. Water & Wastewater, 2007, 33 (5): 104–108. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Donghai, Zhang Tuqiao, Mao Genhai, Research on Neural Network Model of Dynamic Location of Fire Tubes in Urban Water Supply Network, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2000, (5): 1~5 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Chaoyuan, Cao Xiaoli, Gan Siyuan, GSM/GPRS-based metropolitanized network leakage monitoring and location system, Journal of Chongqing University, 2005, 28 (4): 56~59 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.