MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Z. Tongtiegang, Y. Dawen, L. Mingliang, Exceedance probability method for mid-term and long-term streamflow prediction[J], Journal of Water Resources, 42 (6), 692-699(2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wen, M. Jun, Summary of several hydrological forecasting methods[J], Advances in Science and Technology of Water Resources, 25 (1), 56-60(2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Chengyou, G. Xuewen, Z. Shiming, Modern medium and long term hydrological forecasting method and its application[M], China Water & Power Press, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wenxiu, Z. Xiaoli, L. Guohui, Research on the Long-Term Runoff Forecast Based on Random Forest Model and RBF Network[J], Yellow River, 37 (2), 10-12(2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jianyi, C. Chuntian, Application of support vector machine method to long-term runoff forecast[J], Journal of Water Resources, 37 (6), 681-686(2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. Xiaochong, W. Yintang, L. Yong, Monthly runoff forecast for Danjiangkou reservoir based on physical statistical methods[J], Journal of Hohai University(Natural Sciences), 39 (3), 242-247(2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yong, W. Yintang, C. Yuanfang, Long-term runoff forecasting for autumn flooding seasons in Danjiangkou reservoir based on analyzing the physical causes[J], Advances in Water Science, 21 (6): 771-778(2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Xiaoyan, T. Haihua, W. Jianping, Runoff Forecasting Model in Flood Season Based on Weather Factors, Water Resources and Power, 33 (10), 10-12(2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhaoxia, X. Mei, S. Yingling, Application of multi-factor stepwise regression cycle analysis in medium and long-term hydrological forecast[J], Journal of Hohai University(Natural Sciences), 37 (3), 255-257(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jianyun, Review and reflection on China’s hydrological forecasting techniques[J], Advances in Water Science, 21 (4), 435-443(2010) [Google Scholar]
- GB/T22482-2008. Standard for hydrological information and hydrological forecasting[S], China Standards Press, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.