MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Zuo Xiaojuan, Yu Yong, Zhu Fang. Effects of tourism development on soil heavy metals and water conditions in Xiangjiang River Basin [J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2015, 29 (06): 263-270. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z, Tao F, Du J, et al. Surface water quality and its control in a river with intense human impacts: A case study of Xiangjiang River, China [J]. Journal of Environmental Management, 2010, 91 (12): 2482-2490. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q, Li Z, Zeng G, et al. Assessment of surface water quality using multivariate statistical techniques in red soil hilly region: A case study of Xiangjiang watershed, China [J]. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2009, 152 (1/4): 123-131. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shengrui, Shu Yumin, Ni Zhaokui, Feng Minglei, Liu Zhigang, Pang Yan, Fang Hongya. Investigation on the current situation of water pollution in Poyang Lake and its prevention and control measures [J]. Journal of Environmental Engineering Technology, 2013, 3 (04): 342-349. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang BQ, He CS, Burnhamc M, et al. Evaluating the coupling effects of climate aridity and vegetation restoration on soil erosion over the Loess Plateau in China [J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2016, 539: 436-449. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Qiang, CHEN Guiya, XU Chongyu, et al. Characteristics of water and sediment cycle in the Yangtze River Basin and possible causes of impact [J]. Advances in Water Science, 2009, 20 (1): 80-85. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Dehua, Li Jingbao, Gong Chonghui, et al. Research on flood disasters in Hunan Province [M]. Changsha: Hunan Normal University Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Kendall M G. Rank correlation measures [M]. London: Charles Griffin, 1976: 110-120. [Google Scholar]
- Mann H B. Non-parametric tests against trend [J]. Econometrica, 1945, 13: 245-259. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Hu Guangwei, Mao Dehua, Li Zhengmao, Xu Wei. Analysis of Evolution Process and Characteristics of Runoff Sediment in Xiangjiang River from 1951 to 2011 [J]. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 2014, 34 (01): 166-172. [Google Scholar]
- KISI O, AY M. Comparison of Mann-Kendall and Innovative Trend Method for Water Quality Parameters of the Kizilirmak River, Turkey [J]. Journal of Hydrology. 2016, 513 (26): 362-375. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yanfen, Ni Zhaokui, Lin Ripeng, Guo Shuzhen, Wang Shengrui, Li Xiaoxiu. Characteristics of water environment evolution and identification of key influencing factors in Dongting Lake [J]. Journal of Environmental Science, 2018, 38 (07): 2254-2259. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.