MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- J. Y. Wang, Y. C. Lin, Discussion on Water Pollution Factors and Prevention Measures of Water Sources in the Middle Route of South-to-North Water Transfer Project of Henan Province. Henan Water Conservancy, 8–13 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- W. Y. Zhao, Present Situation of Ecological Environment Protection in Danjiangkou Reservoir Basin. The People’s Yangtze River 37, 112–114 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- W. Z. Liu, H. M. Bu, G. H. Liu, Study on the Response of Wetland Vegetation in Danjiangkou Reservoir Area to the Middle Route of South-to-North Water Transfer Project. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 149–152 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Li, Q. F. Zhang, Using water quality index method to evaluate the water quality of Danjiangkou Reservoir in the middle water source of South-to-North Water Transfer Project. Environmental Science Research, 61–68 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- WangY., WangH., JiW., Experimental study on hydrodynamic characteristics of wind-induced flow. South-to-North Water Transfer and Water Conservancy Science and Technology, 122–126 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. X. Wu, Z. W. Fan, M. Zhang, Numerical simulation of wind-induced flow intensity in shallow lakes and its engineering application. Hydropower Science, 119–122 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- HosseinibalamF., HassanzadehS., Rezaei-LatifiA., Three-dimensional numerical modeling of thermohaline and wind-driven circulations in the Persian Gulf. Applied Mathematical Modelling 35, 5884–5902 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Ma, Q. M. Cai, Study on Upwind Finite Element Numerical Model of Wind-induced Flow in Shallow Lakes. Advances in Water Science, 70–75 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Zhang, Jilin University, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- JiY., ZhangJ., R. B. Zhang, Numerical Simulation of Wind-induced Flow in Typical Urban Lakes. Water Science and Engineering Technology, 57–59 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Lou, Z. H. Wu, Z. T. Yang, Simulation of the Influence of Wind on the Flow Field of Dongping Lake in the East Route of South-to-North Water Transfer Project. Hydropower Science, 123–126 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. F. He, Z. H. Wu, in National Symposium on Environmental and Ecological Hydraulics. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- G. F. He, Qingdao Technological University, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- WangY., WangH, JiangY., e. al, 3-D hydro-environmental simulation of Miyun reservoir, Beijin. Journal of Hydro-environment Research 8, 383–395 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DuanY., QinT., J. J. Wang, Three dimensional hydrodynamic simulation of Danjiangkou reservoir. people the Yellow River, 119–122 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- DuanY., China University of Geosciences (Beijing), (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Zheng, ShangY., DuanY., Sudden Water Pollution Accidents and Reservoir Emergency Operations Impact Analysis at Danjiangkou Reservoir Environmental Technology 39, 1–16 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.