MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Liao X, Zhou J, Zhang R, et al. An adaptive artificial bee colony algorithm for long-term economic dispatch in cascaded hydropower systems. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2012, 43(1): 1340-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Soares S, Ohishi T, Cicogna M, et al. Dynamic dispatch of hydro generating units; proceedings of the Power Tech Conference Proceedings, 2003 IEEE Bologna, F, 2003 [C]. [Google Scholar]
- Nanda J, Bijwe P R. Optimal Hydrothermal Scheduling with Cascaded Plants Using Progressive Optimality Algorithm. IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus & Systems, 1981, PAS-100(4): 2093-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang C, Zhou J, Peng L, et al. Long-term scheduling of large cascade hydropower stations in Jinsha River, China. Energy Conversion & Management, 2015, 90(2015): 476–87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beck A T, Gomes W J D S. A comparison of deterministic, reliability-based and risk-based structural optimization under uncertainty. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, 2012, 28(4): 18–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zong W G, Kim J H, Loganathan G V. A New Heuristic Optimization Algorithm: Harmony Search. Simulation, 2001, 2(2): 60–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang X S, Deb S. Cuckoo Search via Levy Flights. Mathematics, 2010: 210-4. [Google Scholar]
- RashediE, Nezamabadi-Pour H, Saryazdi S. GSA: A Gravitational Search Algorithm. Intelligent Information Management, 2012, 4(6): 390–5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.