MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Arman Ganji, Davar Khalili, Mohammad Karamouz. Development of stochastic dynamic Nash game model for reservoir operation. I. The symmetric stochastic model with perfect information[J]. Advances in Water Resources, 528-542(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Arman Ganji, Mohammad Karamouz, Davar Khalili. Development of stochastic dynamic Nash game model for reservoir operation II. The value of players’ information availability and cooperative behaviors[J]. Advances in Water Resources, 157-168(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Jianxia Chang, Yunyun Li, Meng Yuan, Yimin Wang. Efficiency evaluation of hydropower station operation: A case study of Longyangxia station in the Yellow River, China[J]. Energy, 23-31 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H K Zhang, Q J Chen, D M Liu, H Y Wang, Y F Jing, W Y Wang. Energy efficiency test and analysis of large hydro-generators based on economic evaluation[J]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2018, 163(1). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Cordova, E.C. Finardi, F.A.C. Ribas, V.L. de Matos, M.R. Scuzziato. Performance evaluation and energy production optimization in the real-time operation of hydropower plants[J]. Electric Power Systems Research, 201-207(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.