MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovern-mental Panel on Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovern-mental Panel on [Z]. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Duo A, Wenji Zhao, Zhaoning Gong, et al. Temporal analysis of climate change and its relationship with vegetation cover on the north china plain from1981 to 2013 [J],Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2017(02):576-592. [Google Scholar]
- Liya Jin, JIng Li, Xin Wang, et al. The temporal and spatial distribution of Turface Dry-Wet Conditions over Northwestern China in recent 50 years [J]. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 2004(06):847-854. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoyan Huang, Mingjun Zhang, Wenxiong Jia, et al. Variations of surface humidity and its influential factors in Northwest China [J]. Advances in Water Science, 2011(02):151-159. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xu, Yanfei W, Gang Xu, et al. Characteristics of Surface Humidity and Extreme Drought/Wet Events in Yangtze River Delta [J]. Journal of Natural Resources, 2017(09):1579-1590. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiping Zhao, Xiao Guan, Guo Li, et al. Trend analysis of climatic change in the Three River Headwater Region in Qinghai Province during last 45 years [J]. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 2017(04):148-153. [Google Scholar]
- Dekun Liu, Junbang Wang, Shuhua Qi. Analysis on Dry Trend Based on Moisture Index in Qinghai Province in the Recent 35 Years [J]. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 2014(02):246-250. [Google Scholar]
- Yufeng Liu, Zhihua Yuan, Lin Wu, et al. Analysis of dry-wet condition and its cycles in Ankang of Shaanxi Province in recent 55 years based on surface humidity index [J]. Journal of Natural Disasters, 2016(03):11-21. [Google Scholar]
- Yufeng Liu, Zhihua Yuan, Jianmin Feng, et al. Drywet condition of Shaanxi Province in recent 56 years based on surface humidity index [J]. Arid Land Geography, 2016(06):1186-1196. [Google Scholar]
- Yifei Zhao, Bo Zhang, Duoyiong Zhang, et al. Surface humidity index and the impacting climatic factors in Hedong region of Gansu province[J]. Progress in Geography, 2013(01):95-104. [Google Scholar]
- Yun Wang, Puxing Liu, Liguo Cao, et al. Characteristics of Southwestern China Dry-wet Condition Based on Wetness Index in 1960-2011[J], Journal of Natural Resources, 2014(05):830-838. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Hu, Bei Dong, Xuebiao Pan, et al. Spatiotemporal variation and causes analysis of dry-wet climate over period of 1961-2014 in China[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2017(06):124-132. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Liu, Spatiotemporal variations of aridity in China during 1961-2015 [D]. Lanzhou University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Shuanghe Shen, Fangmin Zhang, Qiong Sheng. Spatio-temporal changes of wetness index in China from 1975 to 2004 [J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2009(01):11-15. [Google Scholar]
- Fengying Wei. Modern climatic statistical diagnosis and prediction techniques[M]. Beijing: China Meteorological Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Wang, Jinting Wang. Variation trend of surface humid index in China from 1951 to 2009[J]. Journal of Meteorology and Environment, 2011(05):1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Ling Wang, Xianqun Xie, Yunsheng Li, et al. Changes of humid index and borderline of wet and dry climate zone in northern China over the past 40 years [J]. Geographical Research, 2004(01):45-54. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuguo Ma, Congbin Fu. Trend of Surface Humid Index in the Arid Area of Northern China [J]. Acta Meteorologica Sinica, 2001(06):737-746. [Google Scholar]
- Hongli Zhang, Qiang Zhang, Qian Liu, et al. The temporal and spatial distribution characteristics of dryness index and its main factor in China [J]. Journal of Lanzhou University(Natural Sciences), 2016(04):484-491. [Google Scholar]
- Fangmin Zhang, Shuanghe Shen. A Study on Dry/Wet Conditions and Changes of Dry/Wet Climate Boundary in China [J]. Transactions of Atmospheric Sciences, 2008(04):574-579. [Google Scholar]
- Lan Fan, Changhe Lv, Biao Yang, et al. Long-term trends of precipitation in the North China Plain[J]. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 2012(06):989-1001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.