MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Zambelli M S, Luna I, Soares S. Long-term hydropower scheduling based on deterministic nonlinear optimization and annual inflow forecasting models[C]// PowerTech, 2009 IEEE Bucharest. IEEE, 2009:1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Kalteh A M. Monthly river flow forecasting using artificial neural network and support vector regression models coupled with wavelet transform[J]. Computers & Geosciences, 2013, 54(4):1-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang W C, Kwokwing C, Xu D M, et al. Improving forecasting accuracy of annual runoff time series using ARIMA based on EEMD decomposition. Water Resources Management, 2015, 29(8): 2655-75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie M, Zhou J, Li C, et al. Long-term generation scheduling of Xiluodu and Xiangjiaba cascade hydro plants considering monthly streamflow forecasting error[J]. Energy Conversion & Management, 2015, 105:368-376. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang B, Zhang J. Risk analysis on classified forecast dispatching mode based on stochastic simulative method[J]. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 2009, 28(2):8-13. [Google Scholar]
- Wu J, Zhou J, Chen L, et al. Coupling Forecast Methods of Multiple Rainfall–Runoff Models for Improving the Precision of Hydrological Forecasting[J]. Water Resources Management, 2015, 29(14):5091-5108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu S, Zhou J, Ye L, et al. Streamflow estimation by support vector machine coupled with different methods of time series decomposition in the upper reaches of Yangtze River, China[J]. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2016, 75(6):531. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ding X, Zhou J, Lu C, et al. Approach to annual runoff classification based on fuzzy set theory and set pair analysis[J]. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 2015, 34(5):4-9. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li C, Zhou J, Ouyang S, et al. Improved decomposition–coordination and discrete differential dynamic programming for optimization of large-scale hydropower system[J]. Energy Conversion & Management, 2014, 84:363-373. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang R, Zhou J, Yuan L, Zhang Y (2013). Study on dry season operation of cascade reservoir in Jinsha River. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 44(12),1399-1408. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang C, Zhou J, Peng L, et al. Long-term scheduling of large cascade hydropower stations in Jinsha River, China[J]. Energy Conversion & Management, 2015, 90(2015):476-487. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.