MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Bin M A, Xie J, Ben R, et al. Model of water resources dispatch and management based on distributed component technology. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2000, 31(12):26-30. [Google Scholar]
- Yang W, Yang C, Sun C. The application of penal function method in real time dispatch of water resources system. Journal of Heilongjiang Hydraulic Engineering College, 2002, 55(82-83):522-526. [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Windsor. Optimization model for the operation of flood control systems. Water Resources Research. 9 (1973) 1219-26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-H. Yoo. Maximization of hydropower generation through the application of a linear programming model. Journal of hydrology. 376 (2009) 182-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L.B. Brandão. Performance of the equivalent reservoir modelling technique for multi-reservoir hydropower systems. Water resources management. 24 (2010) 3101-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Catalão, H. Pousinho, V. Mendes. Scheduling of head-dependent cascaded hydro systems: Mixedinteger quadratic programming approach. Energy Conversion and Management. 51 (2010) 524-30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Shoults, R.K. Chakravarty, R. Lowther. Quasistatic economic dispatch using dynamic programming with an improved zoom feature. Electric power systems research. 39 (1996) 215-22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Kumar, F. Baliarsingh. Folded dynamic programming for optimal operation of multireservoir system. Water Resources Management. 17 (2003) 337-53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Te Chow, G. Cortes-Rivera, A. No. Application of DDDP in water resources planning. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Water Resources Center1974. [Google Scholar]
- M. Heidari, V.T. Chow, P.V. Kokotović, D.D. Meredith. Discrete differential dynamic programing approach to water resources systems optimization. Water Resources Research. 7 (1971) 273-82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chuanwen, E. Bompard. A self-adaptive chaotic particle swarm algorithm for short term hydroelectric system scheduling in deregulated environment. Energy Conversion and Management. 46 (2005) 2689-96. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-t. Cheng, S.-l. Liao, Z.-T. Tang, M.-y. Zhao. Comparison of particle swarm optimization and dynamic programming for large scale hydro unit load dispatch. Energy Conversion and Management. 50 (2009) 3007-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhang, J. Zhou, Y. Lu, H. Qin, H. Zhang. A PSO-based bacterial chemotaxis algorithm and its application. Advances in Neural Networks–ISNN 2011. Springer2011. pp. 219-27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wardlaw, M. Sharif. Evaluation of genetic algorithms for optimal reservoir system operation. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management. 125 (1999) 25-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-T. Cheng, W.-C. Wang, D.-M. Xu, K. Chau. Optimizing hydropower reservoir operation using hybrid genetic algorithm and chaos. Water Resources Management. 22 (2008) 895-909. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, J. Zhou, H. Qin, Y. Li, Y. Zhang. An adaptive hybrid differential evolution algorithm for dynamic economic dispatch with valve-point effects. Expert Systems with Applications. 37 (2010) 4842-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yuan, B. Cao, B. Yang, Y. Yuan. Hydrothermal scheduling using chaotic hybrid differential evolution. Energy Conversion and Management. 49 (2008) 3627-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yuan, Y. Yuan. Application of cultural algorithm to generation scheduling of hydrothermal systems. Energy Conversion and Management. 47 (2006) 2192-201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cai, X. Ma, L. Li, Y. Yang, H. Peng, X. Wang. Chaotic ant swarm optimization to economic dispatch. Electric Power Systems Research. 77 (2007) 1373-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mo, P. Lu, C. Wang, J. Zhou. Short-term hydro generation scheduling of Three Gorges–Gezhouba cascaded hydropower plants using hybrid MACSADE approach. Energy Conversion and Management. 76 (2013) 260-73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fetanat, G. Shafipour. Generation maintenance scheduling in power systems using ant colony optimization for continuous domains based 0–1 integer programming. Expert Systems with Applications. 38 (2011) 9729-35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.