MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||New Trends in Vehicle Technology - Automotive Engineering|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- S. Pukalskas, A. Rimkus, M. Melaika, R. Peceliunas, Comparison of conventional and hybrid cars exploitation costs. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, 12, 1, 221-227 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Skrucany, V. Harantova, M. Kendra, D. Barta, Reducing energy consumption by passenger car with using of non-electrical hybrid drive technology. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, 11, 1, 166-172 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Barta, M. Mruzek, R. Labuda, T. Skrucany, L. Gardyński, Possibility of increasing vehicle energy balance using coasting. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, 12, 1, 228-235 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Caban, P. Ignaciuk. Technical-economic aspects of CNG gas usage in buses of urban communication. Engineering For Rural Development, Jelgava, Latvia, 23.-25.05.2018, 2129-2133 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barta, M. Mruzek, Factors influencing the hybrid drive of urban public transport buses. Management Systems in Production Engineering, 4(20), 213-218 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dizo, M. Blatnicky, Use of multibody system dynamics as a tool for rail vehicle behaviour diagnostics. Diagnostyka, 17(2), 9-16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Skrucany, J. Gnap, The effect of the crosswinds on the stability of the moving vehicles. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 617, 296-301, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Moreda, M.A. Munoz-Garcia, P. Barreiro, High voltage electrification of tractor and agricultural machinery - A review. Energy Conversion And Management, 115, 117-131 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bauer, P. Portes, D. Slimarik, J. Cupera, M. Fajman, Observation of load transfer from fully mounted plough to tractor wheels by analysis of three point hitch forces during ploughing. Soil & Tillage Research, 172, 69-78 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Engstrom, O. Lagnelof, Battery electric autonomous agricultural machine -Simulation of all operations on a Swedish farm. Land, Technik Ageng 2017: The Forum For Agricultural Engineering Innovations (VDI-MEG 2017), VDI Berichte, 75th Conference of LAND, TECHNIK - AgEng 2017, Hannover, Germany, Nov. 10-11, 2017, 2300, 15-22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tunka, J. Cupera, The engine combustion analysis of newly developing diesel tractor engine Zetor Z1727 with Common-Rail system in a first firing week. 22nd International PhD Students Conference, Mendel Univ, Fac Agron, Brno, Czech Republic Nov. 11-12, 2015, Mendelnet 2015, Edited by: Polak O., Cerkal R., Belcredi N.B., 562-567 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.O. Magalhaes, M.V. da Assuncao, J.P.M. Santos, E.V. da Silva, L.D.G. Ferreira, R.R. Magalhaes, D.D. Ferreira, Review on applications of electric vehicles in the countryside. Ciencia Rural, 47, 7, 1-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomasikova, M. Tropp, T. Gajdosik, L. Krzywonos, F. Brumercik, Analysis of transport mechatronic system properties. 12th International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists on Sustainable, Modern and Safe Transport, High Tatras, Slovakia, May 31-Jun 02, 2017, Edited by: Bujnak J., Guagliano M., In: Procedia Engineering, 192, 881-886 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mcfadzean, L. Butters, An investigation into the feasibility of hybrid and all-electric agricultural machines. Scientific Papers-Series A-Agronomy, 60, 500-511 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Šujica, Fend pioneering with electric tractor. https://plugin-magazine.com/driving/fendt-pioneering-with-electric-tractor/ [Google Scholar]
- F. Lambert, John Deere unveils latest all-electric tractor prototype for zero-emission agriculture. https://electrek.co/2016/12/05/john-deere-electric-tractor-prototype/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Scott, Improving tractors, implements with electrification. https://www.agriculture.com/machinery/tractors/improving-tractors-implements-with-electrification [Google Scholar]
- J. Zawieska, J. Pieriegud, Smart city as a tool for sustainable mobility and transport decarbonisation. Transport Policy, 63, 39-50 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Siemionek, M. Dziubiński, Testing energy consumption in the trolleybus and the bus on a chosen public transport line in Lublin. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, 9(26), 152-160 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dziubiński, A. Drozd, M. Adamiec, E. Siemionek, Energy intensity of the electric vehicle. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, 11(4), 81-84 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.credenceresearch.com/report/farm-tractors-market [Google Scholar]
- http://www.axema.fr/EspacePresse/Lists/Publications/AXM_RE-EN_2015_BD.PDF Economic Report 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.