MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Development Trends in Machining Technology|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- Rudawska, Selected Issues in Constituting Homogeneous and Hybrid Adhesive Joints. (Lublin University of Technology, Lublin, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Borsellino, et al., Comparisons of processing and strength properties of two adhesive systems for composite joints. Int. J. Adhes. Adhes. 27.6, 446-457 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dmitruk, P. Mayer, J. Pach., Pull-off strength of thermoplastic fiber-reinforced composite coatings. J. Adhes. Sci. Technol. 32.9, 997-1006 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Baldan, Adhesively-bonded joints and repairs in metallic alloys, polymers and composite materials: adhesives, adhesion theories and surface pretreatment. J. Mater. Sci. 39.1, 1-49 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F.M. da Silva, R.J.C. Carbas, G.W. Critchlow, M.A.V. Figueiredo, K. Brown, Effect of material, geometry, surface treatment and environment on the shear strength of single lap joints. Int. J. Adhes. Adhes. 29.6, 621-632 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rudawska, Selected aspects of the effect of mechanical treatment on surface roughness and adhesive joint strength of steel sheets. Int. J. Adhes. Adhes. 50, 235-243 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Lee, ed. Adhesive bonding. (Springer Science & Business Media, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Kinloch, Adhesion and adhesives: science and technology. (Springer Science & Business Media, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Critchlow, K.A. Yendall, D. Barani, A. Quinn, F. Adrews, Strategies for the replacement of chromic acid anodizing for the structural bonding of aluminium alloy. Int. J. Adhes. Adhes. 26 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rucka, J. Lachowicz, E. Wojtczak., Lamb wave propagation in a single lap adhesive joint. Shell Structures: Theory and Applications Volume 4: Proceedings of the 11th International Conference Shell Structures: Theory and Applications, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shahid, S. A. Hashim. Effect of surface roughness on the strength of cleavage joints. Int. J. Adhes. Adhes. 22.3, 235-244 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rudawska, M. Reszka, T. Warda, I. Miturska, J. Szabelski, A. Skoczylas, D. Stancekova, Milling as a method of surface pre-treatment of steel for adhesive bonding. J. Adhes. Sci. Technol., 23, 2619-2636 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Arenas, J.N. Julián, A. Cristina, Optimum adhesive thickness in structural adhesives joints using statistical techniques based on Weibull distribution. Int. J. Adhes. Adhes. 30.3, 160-165 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.A. Khashaba, et al., Machinability analysis in drilling woven GFR/epoxy composites:Part I-Effect of machining parameters. Composites Part A. 41.3, 391-400 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zielecki, et al., Surface topography effect on strength of lap adhesive joints after mechanical pre-treatment. ACME 13.2, 175-185 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rotella, M. Alfano, T. Schiefer, I. Jansen, Evaluation of mechanical and laser surface pre-treatments on the strength of adhesive bonded steel joints for automotive industry, . J. Adhes. Sci. Technol., 30, 747-758 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Davies, et al., Influence of adhesive bond line thickness on joint strength. Int. J. Adhes. Adhes. 29.7, 724-736 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Sayers, Guidelines for conducting and calibrating road roughness measurements. (The World Bank Washington, D.C., U.S.A 1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.