MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- P.K. Gupta, Computer graphics modeling of rolling bearing dynamics. Presented at the STLE Annual Meeting, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania (1994) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Anoopath, A.K. Vishwanath, Hertz contact stress of deep groove ball bearing. 7th Conference of materials processing and characterizaton, Published by Elsevier ltd., Vol. 5, No. 1, Pages 3283-3288 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Harris, Rolling Bearings Analysis. 4th Edition, John-Wiley & Sons Inc., New York (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hertz, About the contact of elastic bodies. Collected Works, Vol.1, Leipzig, Germany (1960) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Johns, R. Gohar, Roller bearings under radial and eccentric loads. Tribology International, Vol. 14, No. 3, 131-136 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Jones, A general theory for elastically constrained ball and radial bearings under arbitrary load and speed conditions. ASME Journal of Basic Engineering, 309-320 (1960) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Dekys, M. Sága, M. Žmindák, A.Hrčeková, Structural optimization by finite element method. Acta Mechanica Slovaca, 3-B2005, 61-67, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Žmindák, R. Melicher, V. Dekýš, FEM modeling and testing of cyclic plasticity of materials. Proceedings of the conference on occasion of 55th anniversary of foundation of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, 311-316 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- The ball bearing. Leonardo da Vinci’s Ball Bearing. Accessable on the internet (http://www.leonardodavincisinventions.com/mechanical-inventions/leonardo-da-vinciball-bearing/) [Google Scholar]
- H. Meerkmamm, Schaeffler Technical Pocket Guide, Schaeffler Technical Documentation (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.