MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- N. F. Kazakov, Diffusion Bonding of Materials. Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publishers (1985) [Google Scholar]
- W. D. Callister jr., Materials Science and Engineering: an introduction. USA: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Moravec, M. Dikovits, M. C. Beal, I. Novakova, R. Chandezon, J. Sobotka, Selection of the proper diffusion welding parameters for the heterogeneous joint Ti grade 2/AISI 316L. Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 17, Issue 2, pp. 231-237 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kundu, S. Chatterjee, Effect of bonding temperature on interface microstructure and properties of titanium 304stainless steel diffusion bonded joints with Ni interlayer. Materials Science and Technology, Vol. 22, Issue 10, October 2006, pp. 1201-1207 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Wang, G. M. Sheng, Y. Q. Deng, Impulse pressuring diffusion bonding of titanium to 304 stainless steel using pure Ni interlayer. Rare Metals, Vol. 35, Issue 4, 1 April 2016, pp. 331-336 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Deng, G. Sheng, Ch. Xu, Evaluation of the microstructure and mechanical properties of diffusion bonded joints of titanium to stainless steel with a pure silver interlayer. Materials and Design, Vol. 46, April 2013, pp. 84-87, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ag-Fe binary diagram, http://www.crct.polymtl.ca/fact/phase_diagram.php?file=Ag-Fe.jpg&dir=FTlite [Google Scholar]
- S. Kundu, M. Ghosh, A. Laik, K. Bhanumurthy, G.B. Kale, S. Chatterjee, Diffusion bonding of commercially pure titanium to 304 stainless steel using copper interlayer. Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 407, Issue 1-2, 25 October 2005, pp. 154-160 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fe-Cu binary phase diagram, https://www.metallab.net/chemsoc/alloys.php?id=26 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.