MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- G. Di Lorenzo, R. Landolfo, Shear experimental response of new connecting systems for cold-formed structures. J. Constr. Steel Res. 60, 561-579 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- N. Baurova, A. Anoprienko, Y. Romanova, Providing dismountable rivet bonded joints through the use of hot-melt adhesives. MATEC Web of Conferences, International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017) 129, 01004 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Varia, The suitability of clinching as a joining method for high-strength structural steel. J. Mat. Process. Technol. 13, 242-249 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- SH. Cheraghi, Effect of variations in the riveting process on the quality of riveted joints. Int. J. Adv. Manufact. Technol. 39, 1144-1155 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Haque, Y. Durandet, Strength prediction of self-pierce riveted joint in cross-tension and lap-shear. Mat. Design 108, 666-678 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Fung, J. Smart, An experimental and numerical analysis of riveted single lap joints. Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng., Part G, J. Aeros. Eng. 208, 79-90 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- L.F.M. Silva, J.P.M. Gonçalves, F.M.F. Oliveira, P.M.S.T. de Castro, Multiple-site damage in riveted lap-joints: experimental simulation and finite element prediction. Int. J. Fat. 22, 319-338 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, L. Han, M. Shergold, M. Thornton, G. Wiliams, Influence of Rivet Tip Geometry on the Joint Quality and Mechanical Strengths of Self-Piercing Riveted Aluminium Joints. Mat. Sci. For. 765, 746-750 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Ma, M. Lou, Y.B. Li, Z.Q. Lin, Effect of rivet and die on self-piercing rivetability of AA6061-T6 and mild. J. Mat. Process. Technol. 251, 282-294 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Haque, N.S. Williams, S.E. Blacket, Y. Durandet, A simple but effective model for characterizing SPR joints in steel sheet. J. Mat. Process. Technol. 223, 225-231 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Haque, Y. Durandet, Investigation of self-pierce riveting (SPR) process data and specific joining events. J. Manufact. Proc. 30, 148-160 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, Y.Ch. Lim, Y. Li, W. Tang, Y. Ma, Z. Feng, J. Ni, Effects of process parameters on friction self-piercing riveting of dissimilar materials. J. Mat. Process. Technol. 237, 19-30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mucha, Some aspects of designing process self piercing riveting. Arch. Mach. Technol. Autom. 29, 91-101 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.-H. Hoang, R. Porcaro, M. Langseth, A.-G. Hanssen, Self-piercing riveting connections using aluminium rivets. Int. J. Sol. Struct. 47, 427-439 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.-H. Hoang, A.-G. Hanssen, M. Langseth, R. Porcaro, Structural behaviour of aluminium self-piercing riveted joints: An experimental and numerical investigation. Int. J. Sol. Struct 49, 3211-3223 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Di Franco, L. Fratini, A. Pasta, Influence of the distance between rivets in selfpiercing riveting bonded joints made of carbon fiber panels and AA2024 blanks. Mat. Design 35, 342-349 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.F.C. Moraes, H.M. Rao, J.B. Jordon, M.E. Barkey, High cycle fatigue mechanisms of aluminum self piercing riveted joints. Fat. Fract. Eng. Mat. Struct. 41, 57-70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Haque, Quality of self-piercing riveting (SPR) joints from cross-sectional perspective: A review. Arch. Civ. Mech. Eng. 18, 83-93 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Module 10. Design of Permanent Joints. Version 2ME, IIT Kharagpur. Lesson 2. Design of Rivet Joints. Available at.: http://nptel.ac.in/courses/112105125/pdf/mod10les2.pdf (access on May 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.