MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 242, 2018International Conference on Advanced Functional Materials and Composites (ICAFMC2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- Qi-ping Feng. “Research on Electricity Transmission-Distribution Independent and Large Consumers Direct Purchasing Based on Power Market,” Central South University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Tao. “Research on the Direct Power Purchase for the Large Customer,” Beijing: North China Electric Power University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Fu-bin Liu, Tao Peng, Xian Zhang, Bo Pang, Ye Han. “Pilot and Promotion Recommendations for Direct Trading between Power Users and Plants,” East China Electric Power, vol.41, no.9, pp.1941–1944, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Chen, Jing-jing Yang. “’Palm Power’ bloom capital,” State Grid, no.9, pp.86–87, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Qi-zong Sun, Jia-ji Zhong, Chuan Chen, Ertian Hua. “Method of determining customized priority based on customer preferences,” Journal of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, vol.34, no.11, pp.1354–1358, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Li-qiong Jiang. “Research on Access Technologies of Dynamic Users in Space-based Network on Account of Traffic Priority,” Harbin Institute of Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yang-sen Ou, Li-yuan Liu. “Reliability Index System of Distribution Network for Power Consumer and Its Comprehensive Assessment Method Power,” System Technology, vol.41, no.1, pp.215–222, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ou Yangsen, Shi Yili. “A new improved entropy method and its application in power quality evaluation,” Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol.37, no. 21, pp.156–159+164, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.