MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 241, 2018International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis (CSNDD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- M. Koizumi, FGM activities in Japan, Composites Part B, 28, 1997, 1–4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. N. Reddy, Analysis of functionally graded plates, Int. J. Num. Meth. Eng, 47,2000, 663–684. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.Q. Cheng, R.C. Batra, Deflection relationships between the homogeneous Kirchhoff plate theory and different functionally graded plate theories, Arch. Mech, 52, 2000, 143–58. [Google Scholar]
- Z.Q. Cheng and R.C. Batra, Exact correspondence between eigenvalues of membranes and functionally graded simply supported polygonal plates, J. Sound Vibration, 229, 2000, 879–895. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Loy, K.Y. Lam, J.N. Reddy, Vibration of functionally graded cylindrical shells, Int. J. Mech. Sci, 41, 1999, 309–324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zenkour, Generalized shear deformation theory for bending analysis of function alley graded materials, Appl. Math. Model, 30, 2006, 67–84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Katsikadelis, A.E. Armenakas, Plates on elastic foundation by BIE method, J. Eng. Mech., 110, 1984, 1086–1105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. El Zafrany, S. Fadhil, K. Al -Hosani, A new fundamental solution for boundary element analysis of this plates on Winkler foundation, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng, 38, 1995, 887–903. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Pasternak, New Calculation Method for Flexible Substructures on a Two-Parameter Elastic Foundation, Gos. Izdat. Literatury po Stroitelstvu i Arkhitekture, Moscow, 1954, 1–56. [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Akavci, Buckling and free vibration analysis of symmetric and antisymmetric laminated composite plates on an elastic foundation, J. Reinf. Plas. Comp, 26, 2007,1907-1919 [Google Scholar]
- H. Saidi, M.S.A. Houari, A. Tounsi, E.A. Adda Bedia, Thermo-mechanical bending response with stretching effect of functionally graded sandwich plates using a novel shear deformation theory, Steel and Composite Structures, 15, 221–245, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.