MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 151, 20182017 Asia Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (ACMAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Aircraft Structure Design and Control|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- HE Pei. Research on the Method of Low-altitude Penetration Track Planning. Beihang University, Beijing, China, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Changwen, YAN Ping, DING Mingyue. Route Planning For Air Vehicles. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Jun, ZHOU Shudao, ZHU Guotao. Research of Common Route Planning Algorithms for Unmanned Air Vehicle. Fire Control & Command Control, Vol. 37, No. 8 (2012), p. 5-9. [Google Scholar]
- DU Ping, YANG Chun. Introduction of Air Vehicle Path Planning Algorithms. FLIGHT DYNAMICS, Vol. 23, No. 2 (2005), p. 10-14. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Kao, ZHANG Yunfei, MA Dongli. Calculation and Analysis of Radar Stealth Performance of Aircraft. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- LIN Cuoyun, DONG Jiali. Method and Theory of Multi-objects Optimization. JiLin Education Press, Changchun, China, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- LI Chunhua, ZHENG Changwen, ZHOU Chengping. Fast search algorithm for 3D-route planning. Journal of Astronautics, Vol. 23, No. 3 (2002), p. 13-17. [Google Scholar]
- FAN Hongda, MA Xiangling, YE Wen. Low Altitude Penetration Route Planning Technology for Aircraft. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- LI Xia, XIE Jun, et al. Path Panning for UAV Based on Improved Heuristic A* Algorithm. The Ninth International Conference on Electronic Measurement & Instruments(3) (2009), p.488-493 [Google Scholar]
- HE Wang, QING Li, and NONG Cheng. Real-time Path Planning for Low Altitude Flight Based on A* Algorithm and TF/TA Algorithm*. 8th IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering(2012), p. 837-842 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.