MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 151, 20182017 Asia Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (ACMAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluid Mechanics and Computation|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Ohumi, K., Imaichi, K. and Tada, E., On Vortex Streets Behind Circular Cylinders in Side-by-Side Arrangement, Journal of the Visualization Society of Japan, Vol. 10, Suppl. No. 1 (1990), pp. 35-40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ohumi, K., Visualization Experiment and Numerical Calculation on Two Circular Cylinders in Staggered Arrangement, Journal of the Visualization Society of Japan, Vol. 15, Suppl. No. 1 (1995), pp. 217-220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y Yokoi, K Hirao, The interation Vortex Flow Around a pair of Parallel Arranged Bluff Cylinders. Proceedings of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (In the case of stationary setting),(Part B) 74 vol. 741(2008-5) [Google Scholar]
- Moriya, M. Fluctuating Fluid Forces of Two Circular Cylinders in Parallel Arrangement at Close Spacing, Transaction of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, at al., Series B, Vol. 68, No. 676 (2002), pp. 3310-3315. [Google Scholar]
- Spivak, H. M., Vortex Frequency and Flow Pattern in the Wake of Two Parrallel Cylinders at Varied Spacings Normal to an Air Stream, Journal Aeronatutical Sciences, Vol. 13 (1946), pp. 289-297. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bearman, P. W. and Wadcock, A. J., The Interaction Between a Pair of Circular Cylinders Normal to a Stream, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 61, Part 3 (1973), pp. 499-511. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kobayashi, T., Characteristics of Fluid-Dynamic Forces Acting on Circular or Square Cylinders in Close Proximity, Transaction of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 42, No. 357 (1976), pp. 1452-1461 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.