MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 1 : Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- ASTM Standard C618-89a. Standard Specification for Coal Fly Ash and Raw or Calcined Natural Pozzolan for Use in Concrete.
- S. Wild. J.M. Khatib‥A. Jones. Relative strength, pozzolanic activity and cement hydration in superplasticised metakaolin concrete. Cement and Concrete Research. 26(10), October 1996, 1537-1544. https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-8846(96)00148-2
- C.S. Poon, S.C. Kou, L. Lam. Compressive strength, chloride diffusivity and pore structure of high performance metakaolin and silica fume concrete. Construction and Building Materials. Volume 82, 1 May 2015, Pages 133–141. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2005.07.001
- Dvorkin L., Bezusyak A., N. Lushnikova, Ribakov Y. Using mathematical modeling for design of self compacting high strength concrete with metakaolin admixture. Construction and Building Materials. Volume 37, December 2012, Pages 851–864. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2012.04.019 [CrossRef]
- E.G. Badogiannis, I.P. Sfikas, D.V. Voukia, K.G. Trezos, S.G. Tsivilis. Durability of metakaolin Self-Compacting Concrete. Construction and Building Materials. Volume 82, 1 May 2015, Pages 133–141. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.02.023 [CrossRef]
- N.L. Coleman, C.L.Page Aspects of the pore solution chemistry of hydrated cement pastes containing metakaolin. Cement and Concrete Research 27(1):147-154 · January 1997 DOI: 10.1016/S0008-8846(96)00184-6 [CrossRef]
- E. Badogiannis, G. Kakali, G. Dimopoulou, E. Chaniotakis, S. Tsivilis. Metakaolin as a main cement constituent. Exploitation of poor Greek kaolins. Cement & Concrete Composites 27 (2005) 197–203. [CrossRef]
- H. El-Diadamony, A.A. Amer, T.M. Sokkary, S.El-Hoseny. Hydration and characteristics of metakaolin pozzolanic cement pastes. HBRC Journal 27 May 2016 Available online In Press, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hbrcj.2015.05.005
- Influence of the type of viscosity-modifying admixtures and metakaolin on the rheology of grouts. M. Sonebi, W. Schmidt, J. Khatib Chemistry and Materials Research, Vol.5 2013. Special Issue for International Congress on Materia ls & Structural Stability, Rabat, Morocco, 27-30 November 2013.
- S. Wild,.J.M. Khatib. Portlandite consumption in metakaolin cement pastes and mortars Cement and Concrete Research Volume 27, Issue 1, January 1997, Pages 137-146. [CrossRef]
- J.M. Khatib, S. Wild Pore size distribution of metakaolin paste. Cement and Concrete Research. Volume 26, Issue 10, October 1996, Pages 1545-1553. [CrossRef]
- ASTM C494 / C494M – 11. Standard Specification for Chemical Admixtures for Concrete.
- Ž.R. Lazić. Design of experiments in chemical engineering: A practical guide. Weinheim: WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, KGaA; 2004.
- V.G. Batrakov. Modified concrete. Theory and practice. 2nd edition, Moscow, 1998. – 768 p.
- I.N. Akhverdov. Concrete Physics Fundamentals, Moscow, 1981. (in Russian)
- O.P. Mchedlov-Petrossyan. Chemistry of non-organic building materials. – M.:Stroyizdat, 1988. – 304 p. (in Russian)
- V.S. Demianova, V.I. Kalashnikov, I.E. Ilyina. Comparative estimation of the influence of local and abroad superplasticizers on the properties of cement compositions. // Strointelnye materialy (Building Materials). 2002 (9) 4-6. (in Russian)
- V.R. Falikman, A.Y. Vainer, N.F. Bashlykov. New generation of superplasticizers. // Beton i Zhelezobeton (Concrete and Reinforced Concrete). 2000 (5).5-7. (in Russian)
- V.P. Sizov. Strength of concrete based on low water demand binders. // Beton i Zhelezobeton (Concrete and Reinforced Concrete) 1990 (10) 14-15. (in Russian)
- M.M. Sychev Perspectives of increasing of the strength of cement stone. // Cement, 1987 (9) 17-19. (in Russian)
- Y. Lin, C.-P. Lai, and T. Yen. Prediction of Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity (UPV) in Concrete. Materials Journal. Volume: 100 Issue: 1: 21-28. (in Russian)
- Sheikin, A.E. Structure and properties of cement concrete / M.: Stroyizdat, 1979. - 344 p. A.E. Sheikin, Y.V. Chekhov, M.I. Brusser. - (in Russian)
- S.Kaprielov, A. Sheinfeld Influence of Silica Fume / Fly Ash / Superplasticizer Combinations in Powder-like Complex Modifiers on Cement Paste Porosity and Concrete Properties. //Sixth CANMET/ACI International Conference on Superplasticizers and other Chemical Admixtures in Concrete. Nice, France, October 2000. Proceedings, pp.383-400.
- Massazza F. Chemisry of pozzolanic admixtures and composite cements. // Proc. 7th International congress of the chemistry of cements. Vol.3. – Mockow, 1976 – p. 209-211.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.