MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session 1 : Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- N. Lushnikova and L. Dvorkin. The sustainability of lightweight aggregates manufactured from clay wastes for reducing the carbon footprint of structural and foundation concrete. In book: Sustainability of Construction Materials. Ed. by. J. Khatib. Cambridge: Woodhead Publishing, 643-681(2016). [CrossRef]
- H.Tayibi, M.Choura, F.A. López, F.J. Alguacil, and A.L. Delgado. Environmental impact and management of phosphogypsum (Review). Journal of Environmental Management 90(8):2377-86 May (2009). [CrossRef]
- Mineral commodity summaries: U.S. Geological Survey, 196 p. (2015). Available at: http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/mcs/2015/mcs2015.pdf
- Phosphogypsum. Introduction. Proceedings of International Symposium on Phosphorgypsum. Utilization and/or Disposal of Phosphogypsum. Potential Barriers to Utilization. Ed. by David P. Borris and Patricia W. Boody Bartow, Florida. Reprinted, p III-VI (19870.
- L.Y. Dvorkin, A.V. Myronenko, and T.O. Polishchuk-Gerasimchuk, New technologies of phosphogypsum binder made of dump phosphogypsum./ Resourses saving materials, elements, structures and buildings, 16 (1), 27-34 (2008) (In Ukrainian).
- A.P. Kouloheris. Chemical nature of hosphorgypsum as produced by various wet processes phosphoric acid processes./ Phosphogypsum. Proceedings of International Symposium on Phosphorgypsum. Utilization and/or Disposal of Phosphogypsum. Potential Barriers to Utilization. Ed. by David P. Borris and Patricia W. Boody Bartow, Florida. Reprinted, p.7-34 (1987)
- S.K. Sahu, P.Y. Ajmal, R.C. Bhangare, M. Tiwari, G.G. Pandit Natural radioactivity assessment of a phosphate fertilizer plant area. Journal of Radiation Research and Applied Sciences 7, 123-128 (2014). [CrossRef]
- G.S. Bandgar, M.B. Kumthekar, A.B. Landage, A Review of Effective Utilization of Waste Phosphogypsum as a Building Material/ International Journal of Engineering Research. Issue Special 1. pp.: 277-280. Jan, No.5, Doi: 10.17950/ijer/v5is1/065 (2016).
- E. Prandi, Use and valorization of phosphogypsum in road construction and civil engineering/ Phosphogypsum. Proceedings of International Symposium on Phosphorgypsum. Utilization and/or Disposal of Phosphogypsum. Potential Barriers to Utilization. Ed. by David P. Borris and Patricia W. Boody Bartow, Reprinted Florida. p. 269-278 (1987).
- P. Pichat and R. Shinn Developments performed by A.P.C. – CdF Chimie in the field of phosphogypsum/ Phosphogypsum. Proceedings of International Symposium on Phosphorgypsum. Utilization and/or Disposal of Phosphogypsum. Potential Barriers to Utilization. Ed. by David P. Borris and Patricia W. Boody Bartow, Reprinted Florida. p 269-278 (1987).
- S.S. Bhadauria, Utilisation of phosphogypsum in cement mortar and concrete. Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalya, Bhopal (M. P.) India Rajesh B. Thakare, JSPM’s B. N. College of Engineering, Pusad (M. S.), India, 9 p. 31st Conference on our world in concrete and structures: 16 - 17 August, Singapore (2006).
- L. Dvorkin, A. Myronenko, O. Dvorkin, N. Lushnikova Effect of Low-Alumina Blast Furnace Slags and Phosphogypsum Dihydrate on Properties of Supersulfated Cements. Journal “Scientific Israel-Technological Advantages”, Vol.15, # 2, 16-29(2013).
- L.Y. Dvorkin, V.L Shestakov, A.A Ishchuk. Complex use of phosphogypsum I ncement production/ Resourses saving materials, elements, structures and buildings. Ed. by Y.M. Babych. – Rivne:, Issue 16. Vol 1, pp. 35-40 (2008) (In Russian).
- DSTU B V 2.7-3-93. Building materials. Synthetic gypsum made phosphogypsum. Technical conditions. (In Ukrainian).
- ASTM C191 – 13. Standard Test Methods for Time of Setting of Hydraulic Cement by Vicat Needle.
- ASTM C187 – 16. Standard Test Method for Amount of Water Required for Normal Consistency of Hydraulic Cement Paste
- ASTM C348 - 14 Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars
- L. Dvorkin, N. Lushnikova, M. Sonebi, J. Khatib Properties of modified phosphogypsum binder./ 2nd International Conference on Bio-based Building Materials & 1st Conference on ECOlogical valorisation of GRAnular and FIbrous materials. June 21th - 23th [accepted to publication]. Clermont-Ferrand, France (2017).
- L. Kacimi, A. Simon-Masseron, A. Ghomari, Z. Derriche, Reduction of clinkerization temperature by using phosphogypsum. J. Haz. Mat. B137, 129–137 (2006). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2005.12.053. [CrossRef]
- L. Kacimi, A. Simon-Masseron, A. Ghomari, Z. Derriche, Influence of NaF, KF and CaF2 addition on the clinker burning temperature and its properties. C. R. Chimie. 9, 154–163 (2006). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.crci.2005.10.001 [CrossRef]
- L.Y. Dvorkin, O.L. Dvorkin, Y.A. Stepasiuk, Ways of activization of hardening low-clinker blast furnace slag/ Drypack mortars (Stroitel’nyie Smesi). Moscow,. Issue 3. – pp. 35-39 (2015). (In Russian)
- L.Y. Dvorkin, N.V. Lushnikova, Properties of Gypsum Binders Modified with Complex Admixtures. Ibausil, Internationale Baustofftagung, Tagunsbericht Weimar, Institut fűr Baustoffkunde, Band I: 1-0701 – 1-0707 (2009).
- M. Marschetzky, H.-B. Fischer, H.-M. Ludwig, Superplasticizers in the calcium sulfate system – plasticizing action and influence on hydration. ZKG International. January 66(2):42-54 (2013).
- J. Peng, J. Qu, J. Zhang, M. Chen, T. Wan, Adsorption characteristics of water reducing agents on gypsum surface and its effect on the rheology of gypsum plaster. Cement and Concrete Research. 35(3): 527–531 (2005). [CrossRef]
- L.Y. Dvorkin, A.V. Myronenko, T.O. Polishchuk-Gerasimchuk, Drypack gypsum and phosphogypsum mixes with effective modifiers. / Building mateirals and products (Stroitel’nyie materialy i izdelia)., Issue 6, pp. 20-23 (2012). – Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/smii_2012_6_10 (In Ukrainian).
- M.C.G Juenger, et al. Advances in Alternative Cementitious Binders. Cement and Concrete Research, 41 (12), 1232-1243 (2011). [CrossRef]
- L. Dvorkin, N. Lushnikova, M. Sonebi, J.M. Khatib, Light weight claydite and sawdust concrete based on supersulphated cement. / 2nd International Conference on Bio-based Building Materials & 1st Conference on ECOlogical valorisation of GRAnular and FIbrous materials. Clermont-Ferrand, France (2017) June 21th - 23th. [accepted to be publication].
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.