MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Vibration and Control in Downhole Drilling Processes|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- C. Handscom, S. Sharabur, J. Woxholth, The oil and gas organization of the future, Online; accessed 08-Feb (2017), http://www.mckinsey.com/industries/oiland-gas/our-insights/the-oil-and-gas-organization-ofthe-future [Google Scholar]
- F. Abdulgalil, H. Siguerdidjane, PID Based on Sliding Mode Control for Rotary Drilling System, in IEEE/EUROCON The International Conference on “Computer as a Tool” (Serbia & Montenegro, Belgrade, 2005), Vol. 2, pp. 262–265 [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Suleiman, Tech. rep., Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Navarro-López, Bit-sticking Phenomena in a Multidegree-of-freedom Controlled drill string, in Exploration & Production (2010), Vol. 8 of 2, pp. 70–75 [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Saldivar, S. Mondié, J.J. Loiseau, Reducing Stick-Slip Oscillations in Oilwell drill strings, in 6th International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computing Science and Automatic Control (Toluca de Lerdo, Mexico, 2009), pp. 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Pereira, M.Sc. Thesis, Pontifícia Universidade Catolica do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.G.M. Vromen, Ph.D. thesis, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rudat, D. Dashevskiy, Development of an innovative model-based stick/slip control system, in SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition (Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Cayres, M.Sc. Thesis, Pontifícia Universidade Catolica do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.