MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Vibration-Based Structural Health Monitoring Data Analysis and Time Series Methods|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Y.A. Dzenis, D.H. Reneker, Patent, Delamination resistant composites prepared by small fiber reinforcement at ply interfaces, University of Nebraska Lincolm (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. Daelemans, S. Heijden, I. Baere, H. Rahier, W. Paepegem, K. Clerck, 17th European Conference on Composite materials, Increasing the damage resistance of composites by interleaving them with electrospun nanofibrous veils, 1-8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zucchelli, M.L. Foccarete, C. Gualandi, C. Ramakrishna, J Polym Adv Technol, Electrospun nanofibers for enhancing structural performance of composite materials, 22, 339-349 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Saghafi, S.R.Ghaffarian, T.M. Brugo, G. Minak, A. Zucchelli, H.A. Saghafi, J Compos Part B, The effect of nanofibrous membrane thickness on fracture behaviour of modified composite laminates-A numerical and experimental study, 101, 116-123 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Garcia, J. Wilson, I. Trendafilova, L. Yang, J Compos Struct, Vibratory behaviour of glass fibre reinforced polymer (GFRP) interleaved with nylon nanofibers, 176, 923-932 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sultan, S. Guirguis, M. Younes, E. El-Soaly, Int J Mech Eng, Delamination identification on composite material by free vibration test, 1, 227-236 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Berg, J. Tirosh, M. Israeli, Conference of Composite Materials: Testing and Design, Analysis of Short Beam Bending of Fiber Reinforced Composites, ASTM, 206-218 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- E. Barkanov, W. Hufenbach, L. Kroll, J Comput Method Appl M, Transient response analysis of systems with different damping models, 192, 33-46 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mevada, P. Dipal, 12th International conference on vibration problems (ICOVP), Experimental determination of structural damping of different materials (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Alnefaie, J Compos Struct, Finite element modelling of composite plates with internal delamination, 90, 21-27 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Saghafi, PhD thesis, Mechanical behaviour of flat curved laminates interleaved by electrospun nanofibers, University of Bologne (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhu, Z.X. Lei, K.M. Liew, J Compos Struc, Static and free vibration analyses of carbon nanotube-reinforced composite plates using finite element method with first order shear deformation plate theory, 94, 1450-1460 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard, D 2344/D 2344 M, Standard test method for short-beam strength of polymer matrix composite materials and their laminates (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Palazzetti, I. Trendafilova, A. Zucchelli, J Compos Struc, The self-reinforcing effect of nylon 6,6 nano-fibres on CFRP composite laminates subjected to low velocity impact, 106, 661-671 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.