MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- Statistics of DKI Jakarta Province, Jakarta in figures, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zheng, D. Chen, Q. Wang, Z. Zhang, Seawater desalination in China: retrospect and prospect, Chemical engineering journal 242, 404-413 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.X., Yu, Y. Wang, S.C. Wang, A review in brine disposal from desalination plants, Technol. Water Treat 6, 1-3 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Y.L., Zhang, H.J. Ni, A.G. Chen, Z.H. Jiang, D. Yuan, H. Zhang, Progress in the research on effect of desalinated seawater on environment and human health, J. Environ Occup. Med. 27, 317-318 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Z.W., Gao, Z.Q. Lin, D. Wang, C.J. Gao, Seawater utilization and impact on environment in China, Marine Environ. Sci. 6, 671-676 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- H.T., Nie, J.H. Tao, Impact of coastal exploration on the eco-environment of Bohai Bay, Ocean Eng. 26, 44-50 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- H.J., Feng, C.G. Xie, Status and prospect of Chinese seawater desalination technology, Chem. Ind. Eng. 27, 103-109 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- X.H., Ma, Z. Lan, S.F. Wang, L. Lu, Impact of discharge in seawater desalination on marine environment and progress of zero liquid discharge, Chem. Ind. Eng. Prog. 30, 233-242 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.A., Berawi., B. Susantono, P. Miraj, A. R. B. Berawi, H. Z. Rahman, Gunawan, A. Husin. Enhancing value for money of mega infrastructure projects development using value engineering method, Procedia technology 16, 1037-1056 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D., Miles., Techniques of Value Analysis and Engineering 2nd ed, New York: McGraw-Hill, (1972). [Google Scholar]
- L.W., Zimmerman., Value Engineering: A practical approach for owners, designers and contractors, New York; London: Van Nostrand Reinhold, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- J.N., Connaughton., S.D. Green., Value management in construction: A client’s guide, London: Construction Industry Research and Information Association, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- A. Standing, Value management incentive programme, London: Thomas Telford, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- State Ministry of National Development Planning, Public private partnership: infrastructure projects in Indonesia, Jakarta, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.A., Berawi., Roles, challenges and prospects of construction of services in Indonesia, National seminar of GAPEKSINDO 12 October 2010, Jakarta, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affair, Masterplan for accelereation and expansion of Indonesia, Jakarta, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P.S., Fong., Q.P. Shen., Is the Hong Kong construction industry ready for value management?, International journal of project management, 18 (5), 317-26, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Woodhead, M.A. Berawi., An alternative theory of idea generation, International journal of management practice, 3(1), 1-19, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zack, J. McKeen, S. Singh, Knowledge management and organizational performance: an exploratory analysis. Journal of knowledge management, 13 (6), 392-409, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Van der Geer, J. A. J. Hanraads, R. A. Lupton, The art of writing a scientific article, J Sci Commun 163, 51-9, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M.A., Berawi., Quality revolution: leading the innovation and competitive advantages, International journal of quality and reliability management, 21(4), 425-38, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A., Berawi., Innovation engineering of infrastructure mega project: study case in sunda strait bridge, Depok: UI Press, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Jakarta Governor Regulation No 265 year 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.