MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- F Grünewald, A Binder, Y Georges, Inter Agency Real Time Evaluation in Haiti. Final Report. Global Public Policy Institute, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- E. Hayat, RDG. Amaratunga, Road reconstruction in post - disaster recovery; the challenges and obstacles (University of Salford Manchester, 2011) http://usir.salford.ac.uk/23372/1/23372.pdf [Google Scholar]
- P Stringfellow, Construction contractors involvement in disaster management planning, Australasian Journal of Constr. Econ. & Build., 14 (2) 120-132 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASEAN Disaster Management Reference Handbook, CFE-DMHA, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- M.B.F. Bisri, Choose Your Partner Correctly in Emergency Response: Partnership Innovation Learned from the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami 2011 - Final Report, UNOCHA 2013 Humanitarian Research and Innovation Grant Program, New York (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Onishi, K.S. Pribadi, The Role of Construction Industry in Post Disaster Recovery (Proc.of 3rd International Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Disaster Mitigation - ICEEDM, Bali, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Cahill, - Proper Debris Management-Key to Disaster Recovery and FEMA Assistance, Disaster Recovery Today 13 (Adjusters International Inc. New York, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.gatra.com/nusantara/jawa/287430-bencana-tanah-longsor-landa-4-desa-di-kabupatenbanyumas [Google Scholar]
- J de Silva, Lessons from Aceh - Key Considerations in Post-Disaster Reconstruction, Practical Action Publ., 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chang, S. Wilkinson, E. Seville, R. Potangaroa, Changes in resource need for post-disaster reconstruction: a longitudinal study in China (Journal of Build. Res.& Inf. 40(3) 327-336 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.