MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- F. L. Ogden, J. R. Richardson, and P. Y. Julien, “Similarity in Catchment Response: 2. Moving Rainstorms,” Water Resources Research, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 1543–1547, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Singh, “Effect of spatial and temporal variability in rainfall and watershed characteristics on stream flow hydrograph,” Hydrological Processes, vol. 11, no. 12, pp. 1649–1669, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. M. P. De Lima and V. P. Singh, “The influence of the pattern of moving rainstorms on overland flow,” Advances in Water Resources, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 817–828, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. M. P. de Lima and V. P. Singh, “Laboratory experiments on the influence of storm movement on overland flow,” Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, vol. 28, no. 6-7, pp. 277–282, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Formánek, R. Silasari, M. S. B. Kusuma, and H. Kardhana, “Two-Dimensional Model of Ciliwung River Flood in DKI Jakarta for Development of the Regional Flood Index Map,” Journal of Engineering and Technological Sciences, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 307–325, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Hadi, N. J. Trilaksono, and I. D. G. Junnaedhi, “A Numerical Study of The Jakarta Flood Event of January / February 2002 : Simulation of Convective Rainfall Using Regional Weather Model,” Bandung, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- P. Wu et al., “The Impact of Trans-equatorial Monsoon Flow on the Formation of Repeated Torrential Rains over Java Island,” Sola, vol. 3, no. February, pp. 93–96, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Trilaksono, S. Otsuka, and S. Yoden, “A Time-Lagged Ensemble Simulation on the Modulation of Precipitation over West Java in January-February 2007,” Monthly Weather Review, vol. 140, no. 2, pp. 601–616, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wu et al., “The effects of an active phase of the Madden-Julian oscillation on the extreme precipitation event over western Java Island in January 2013,” Sola, vol. 9, no. January, pp. 79–83, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bappenas, “Laporan Perkiraan Kerusakan dan Kerugian Pasca Bencana Banjir Awal Februari 2007 di Wilayah JABODETABEK Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, dan Bekasi),” Jakarta, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sulistyowati, R. I. Hapsari, F. Syamsudin, S. Mori, S. T. Oishi, and M. D. Yamanaka, “Rainfall-Driven Diurnal Variations of Water Level in the Ciliwung River, West Jawa, Indonesia,” Sola, vol. 10, no. 0, pp. 141–144, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wheeler, “The Madden Julian Oscillation and the Java floods of January/February 2002,” BMRC Modeling Workshop, no. February, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.