MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- ASCE Task Committee on Application of Artificial Neural Networks in Hydrology, Artificial Neural Networks in hydrology I: Preliminary Concepts, Journal of Hydrologic Engineering 5, 115–123 (2000). [CrossRef]
- ASCE Task Committee on Application of Artificial Neural Networks in Hydrology, Artificial Neural Networks in hydrology II: Hydrological Applications, Journal of Hydrologic Engineering 5, 124–137 (2000). [CrossRef]
- L.C. Chang, H.Y. Shen, Y.F. Wang, J.Y. Huang, Y.T. Lin, Clustering-based hybrid inundation model for forecasting flood inundation depths, Journal of Hydrology 385, 257–268 (2010). [CrossRef]
- W.C. Hong, Rainfall Forecasting by Technological Machine Learning Models, Applied Mathematics and Computation 200, 41–57 (2008). [CrossRef]
- G.F Lin, Y.C. Chou, M.C. Wu, Typhoon flood forecasting using integrated two-stage support vector machine approach, Journal of Hydrology 486, 334–342 (2013). [CrossRef]
- H.R. Maier, G.C. Dandy, Neural networks for the prediction and forecasting of water resources variables: A review of modeling issues and applications, Environmental Modelling and Software 15, 101–124 (2000). [CrossRef]
- T.Y. Pan, J.S. Lai, T.J. Chang, H.K. Chang, K.C. Chang, Y.C. Tan, Hybrid neural networks in rainfall-inundation forecasting based on a synthetic potential inundation database, Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences 11, 771–787 (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.