MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- A. Siemińska-Lewandowska, M. Mitew-Czajewska, The effect of deep excavation on surrounding ground and nearby structures, Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground - Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium, IS-SHANGHAI 2008, 201–206 (2009)
- A. Siemińska-Lewandowska, M. Mitew-Czajewska, The second metro line in Warsaw - Lessons learnt, ITA-AITES World Tunnel Congress 2016, 4, 3148–3157 (2016)
- L.A. Molokov, Interaction of engineering structures with geological environment, [Взаимодействие инженерных сооружений с геологической средой], 222 (1988)
- E.Y. Kulikova, Filtration reliability of structures of urban underground structures, [Фильтрационная надежность конструкций городских подземных сооружений], Издательство «Мир горной книги», 316 (2007)
- M. Mitew-Czajewska, Numerical analysis of a 36m deep diaphragm wall - Parametric study, Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground - Proceedings of the 8th Int. Symposium on Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground, TC204 ISSMGE - IS-SEOUL 2014, 257–262 (2014)
- M. Mitew-Czajewska, FEM modelling of deep excavation - Parametric study, Hypoplastic Clay model verification, MATEC Web of Conferences 117, 00121
- K. Gorska, Z. Muszyński, J. Rybak, Displacement monitoring and sensitivity analysis in the observational method, Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica 35, No 3, 25–43 (2013)
- K. Gorska, M. Wyjadłowski, An analysis of excavation support safety based on experimental studies, Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica 37 (3), 19–29 (2015)
- M. Drusa, V. Chebeň, R. Bulko, New technologies implemented in geotechnical monitoring on transport constructions, 14th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 2 (1), 651–656 (2014)
- Bednarski Ł., Sieńko R., Howiacki T.: Supporting historical structures technical condition assessment by monitoring of selected physical quantities, Procedia Engineering 195, 32–39 (2017)
- Z. Muszyński, Assessment of suitability of terrestrial laser scanning for determining horizontal displacements of cofferdam during modernization works on the Rędzin sluice. 14th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, SGEM 2014: GeoConference on informatics, geoinformatics and remote sensing, 2, 81–88 (2014).
- A. Segalini, L. Chiapponi, M. Drusa, B. Pastarini, New inclinometer device for monitoring of underground displacements and landslide activity. Komunikácie 16 (4), 58–62 (2014)
- M. Drusa, V. Chebeň, P. Prohovníková, Functionality of TDR piezometers and inclinometers for monitoring of slope deformations. SGEM GeoConference on science and technologies in geology, exploration and mining: 13th int. multidisciplinary scientific geoconference, Vol. II, Sofia: STEF92 Technology, 157–164 (2013)
- W. Brząkała, A. Herbut, J. Rybak, Recommendations for ground vibrations survey in course of geotechnical works. 14th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2014: 2, Hydrogeology, engineering geology and geotechnics. Sofia : STEF92 Technology, 747–754 (2014)
- W. Brząkała, M. Baca, The measurement and control of building vibrations in course of sheet pile wall and Franki pile driving, 17th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, SGEM 2017 12, Science and technologies in geology, exploration and mining, 929–936 (2017)
- F. Oliveira, I. Fernandes, Influence of geotechnical works on neighboring structures, 17th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, SGEM 2017 12, Science and technologies in geology, exploration and mining, 993–1001 (2017)
- J. Rybak, K. Schabowicz, Survey of vibrations generated in course of geotechnical works. NDE for Safety: 40th int. conf. and NDT exhibition: proceedings, Czech Republic, Brno University of Technology, 237–246 (2010)
- Chang-Yu Ou, Bor-Yuan Shiau, Analysis of the corner effect on excavation behaviors. Canadian Geotechnical Journal; Jun 1998; 35, 3 ProQuest Central, 532 – 540 (1998) [CrossRef]
- Chao-Hui Wu, Chang-Yu Ou, N. Tung, Corner effects in deep excavations – establisment of a forecast model for Taibei Basin T2 Zone. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 18 (1), 1–11 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.