MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- J. Plachý, Bitumen sheet joints under the influence of temperature and time in the composition of single-membrane roofs (Brno University of Technology, Faculty of civil engineering, Brno, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Šmehyl, Stability of joints of bitumen membranes (University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of civil engineering, Bratislava, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Petříček, P. Kacálek, R. Smolka, AMR 1041, 71–74 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Petříček, P. Kacálek, T. Hlavačka, MATEC Web of Conf. 93, 03007 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Plachý, MATEC Web of Conf. 93, 02006 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Marques, J. G. Lopes, J. R. Correia, Construction and Building Materials 25(1), 138–144 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN12317-1 Flexible sheets for waterproofing - Part 1: Bitumen sheets for roof waterproofing - Determination of shear resistance of joints (Prague, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.