MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- T. Petříček, Adhesion of joints of mechanically fastened bitumen sheets (Doctoral thesis, University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 13707+A2 Waterproofing sheets and foils – Reinforced roof waterproofing bitumen sheets – Definitions and characteristics (The Institute of Technical Standardization, Metrology and State Testing, Prague, 12/2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Plachý. MATEC Web of Conf. 93, 02004 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Plachý. MATEC Web of Conf. 93, 02006 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Smolka, J. Sobotka, J. Šulistová, MATEC Web of Conf. 93, 01009 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sobotka, R. Smolka, MATEC Web of Conf. 93, 01008 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kacálek, T. Petříček, MATEC Web of Conf. 93, 03006 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.