MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- A. Ubysz, T. Trapko, M. Musiał, Emergency conditions of pillar supporting roof girder of sports and entertainment hall, Awarie Budowlane 2017. Wybrane zagadnienia diagnostyki, napraw i rekonstrukcji, 837-846 (Publishing House of West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin, 2017) – in Polish [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992-1-1. Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures - Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings [Google Scholar]
- K. Marsh, Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2015: Essentials, (Marsh API LLC, United States, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1990. Eurocode 0: Basis of structural design [Google Scholar]
- B. Mosley, J. Bungey, R. Hulse, Reinforced Concrete Design to Eurocode 2. Sixth edition, (Palgrave Macmillan, United States, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kobiak, W. Stachurski, Reinforced Concrete Structures, Vol. I, (Publishing House Arkady, Warsaw, 1984) – in Polish [Google Scholar]
- A. Ubysz, T. Trapko, M. Musiał, Materiały Budowlane, 538, 44–45 (2017) – in Polish [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.