MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- EN-1997-1:2008 Geotechnical design. Part 1: General rules.
- D. Sobala, G. Tkaczyński, Interesting Developments in Testing Methods Applied To Foundation Piles, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 245, 022074, (2017)
- M. Drusa, F. Gago, J. Vlček, Contribution to Estimating Bearing Capacity of Pile in Clayey Soils, J. of Civil. and Environ. Eng., De Gruyter Open, 12 (2), 128–136, (2016)
- B.H. Fellenius, What capacity value to choose from the results of a static loading test. We have determined the capacity, then what? Deep Foundation Institute, Fulcrum Winter, pp. 19 – 22 and Fall, 23 – 26, (2001)
- PN-83/B-02482 (1983): Foundations. The capacity of piles and pile foundations.
- E.E. DeBeer, Proefondervindlijke bijdrage tot de studie van het grensdraag vermogen van zand onder funderingen op staal. Tijdshift der Openbar Verken van Belgie, No. 6, (1967) and No. 4, 5, and 6, (1968)
- L. Decourt, Behavior of foundations under working load conditions. Proc. of the 11th Pan-American Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, FozDoIguassu, Brazil, August 1999, Vol. 4, 453–488, (1999)
- J. Brinch Hansen, Discussion, Hyperbolic Stress-Strain response, Cohesive soil., J. of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering Division, ASCE, 89, 241–242, (1963)
- F.K. Chin, Estimation of the Ultimate Load of Piles Not Carried to Failure, Proc. 2nd Southeast Asia Conference on soil Engineering, 81–90, (1970)
- M. Król, J. Rybak, Accuracy of extrapolation methods for non-failed static load tests Effect of water on geotechnical structures – Proc. of the 11th Slovak Geotechnical Conference, Bratislava, Slovak University of Technology, 285–294, (2013)
- M. Baca Michał, W. Brząkała Włodzimierz: Numerical modeling of pile installation influence on surrounding soil, 17th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, SGEM 2017, 17(Issue 12), Sofia : STEF92 Technology, 619–626, (2017)
- M. Drusa, J. Vlček, Numerical approach to pile load test using 3D finite element method, Komunikácie 16 (4), 94–97, (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.