MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- S. Negi and N. Anand, “Issues and challenges in the supply chain of fruits and vegetable sector in India-A Review”, International Journal of Managing Value and Supply Chains (IJMVSC) Vol. 6, No. 2, June 2015. [Google Scholar]
- ASSOCHAM “Horticulture Sector in India – State Level Experience”, The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India, New Delhi, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S Negi and N Anand, “Cold Chain: A Weak Link in the Fruits and Vegetables Supply Chain in India”, The IUP Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 52 XII, No. 1, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Piali Halder and Simayan Pati, “A need for paradigm shift to improve supply Chain management of fruits & vegetables in India”, Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 1(1), 1-20, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Adi Djoko Guritno, Rika Fujianti, Dinovita Kusumasari, “Assessment of the Supply Chain Factors and Classification of Inventory Management in Suppliers’ Level of Fresh Vegetables”, Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 3 51–55, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manish Shukla, Sanjay Jharkharia, “Agri-fresh produce supply chain management: a state-of-the art literature review”, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Vol. 33 Issue: 2, pp.114-158, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Modi P, Mishra D, Gulati H and Murugesan K “Uttarakhand State Cooperative Federation: Can it Help The Horticulture Farmers?”, Vision—The Journal of Business Perspective, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 53-61, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Viswanadham N “Can India be the Food Basket for the World?”, Working Paper Series, Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M. Balaji, K. Arshinder, “Modeling the causes of food wastage in Indian perishable food supply chain” Resources, Conservation and Recycling 114, 153–167, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wanxian, L. Xinmei, and W. Weiwu, “Demographic Effects of Work Values and Their Management Implications”, Journal of Business Ethics, 2008, 81:875–885, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Sunil Bhardwaj and Indrani Palaparthy, “Factors Influencing Indian Supply Chains of Fruits and Vegetables: A Literature Review”, The Icfai University Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. V, No. 3, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Raghuram Naga Venkata J & Ravilochanan P, “The Role of Supply Chain Management on Organized and Unorganized Grocery Retailers-A Review on Indian Perspective”, Asian Social Science; Vol. 10, No. 22; 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Ruoqi Geng, S. Afshin Mansouri, Emel Aktas, “The relationship between green supply chain management and performance: A meta-analysis of empirical evidences in Asian emerging economies” Int. J. Production Economics 183, 245–258, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. R. Kenneth, “Quantitative research methods in educational planning” UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Israel, Glenn D., “Sampling The Evidence Of Extension Program Impact. Program Evaluation and Organizational Development”, IFAS,University of Florida. PEOD-5. 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Kotrlik, Williams, & Jabor, “Reporting and Interpreting Effect Size in Quantitative Agricultural Education Research”, Journal of Agricultural Education Volume 52, Number 1, pp. 132–142, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Kothari, “A Text Book On Research Methodology-Methods and Techniques”, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.