MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- J.L Bhagoria, J.S Saini, S.C Solanki, “Heat transfer coefficient and friction factor correlations for rectangular solar air heater duct having transverse wedge shaped rib roughness on the absorber plate”, Renewable Energy, Volume 25, Issue 3, March 2002, Pages 341-369, ISSN 0960-1481, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0960-1481(01)00057-X. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vipin B. Gawande, A. S. Dhoble, D. B. Zodpe, Sunil Chamoli, “Experimental and CFD investigation of convection heat transfer in solar air heater with reverse L-shaped ribs”, Solar Energy, Volume 131, June 2016, Pages 275-295, ISSN 0038-092X, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2016.02.040. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ekadewi A. Handoyo, Djatmiko Ichsani, Prabowo, Sutardi, “Numerical studies on the effect of delta-shaped obstacles’ spacing on the heat transfer and pressure drop in v-corrugated channel of solar air heater”, Solar Energy, Volume 131, June 2016, Pages 47-60, ISSN 0038-092X, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2016.02.031. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anil Singh Yadav, J. L. Bhagoria, “A numerical investigation of square sectioned transverse rib roughened solar air heater”, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Volume 79, May 2014, Pages 111-131, ISSN 1290-0729, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijthermalsci.2014.01.008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sanjay K. Sharma, Vilas R. Kalamkar, “Computational Fluid Dynamics approach in thermo-hydraulic analysis of flow in ducts with rib roughened walls – A review”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 55, March 2016, Pages 756-788, ISSN 1364-0321, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.10.160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anil Singh Yadav, J. L. Bhagoria, “Heat transfer and fluid flow analysis of solar air heater: A review of CFD approach”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 23, July 2013, Pages 60-79, ISSN 1364-0321, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2013.02.035. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raheleh Nowzari, L.B.Y. Aldabbagh, F. Egelioglu, “Single and double pass solar air heaters with partially perforated cover and packed mesh”, Energy, Volume 73, 14 August 2014, Pages 694-702, ISSN 0360-5442, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2014.06.069. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabish Alam, Man-Hoe Kim, “Numerical study on thermal hydraulic performance improvement in solar air heater duct with semi ellipse shaped obstacles”, Energy, Volume 112, 1 October 2016, Pages 588-598, ISSN 0360-5442, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2016.06.105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Manjunath, K. Vasudeva Karanth, N.Yagnesh Sharma, “Numerical Analysis on the Influence of a Novel Semi-D shaped Turbulator on Heat Transfer Enhancement of Solar Air Heater”, Proceedings of 2017 International Conference on Electronics, Computer & Manufacturing Engineering, Singapore, March 29-30, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS FLUENT 17.1, Documentation, ANSYS Inc, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.