MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- GOST 23166-99. Window structures (1999). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 26602.1-99. Blocks of windows and doors. Methods of determining of the resistance to heat transfer (1999). [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Konisheva, E. V. Korepanov. The methods of increasing the reduced resistance to a heat transfer of the window. The materials of regional scientifically practical seminar. Energy and resource saving in industry, housing and communal services and agriculture, 119-125 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Korepanov. Mathematical modeling of heat transfer through the exterior walls of buildings with windows.(Izhevsk, Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Eldashov, S. G. Sesunin, V. N. Kovrov. Experimental study of the window frame model taking into account the geometric stability and reduced resistance to a heat transfer. Vestnik MGSU, 3, 146-149 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Tusnina, Tusnin A. R.Thermal resistance of walls with window openings. Vestnik MGSU, 1-2, 123-128 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Golubev. Determination of reduced resistance to a heat transfer of fencing wall based on numerical calculation of distribution of temperature fields, Scientific and Technical Volga region Bulletin, 5, 93-97 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Talapov. Basis of BIM: introduction to building information modeling. Moscow, (DMK Press, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Ignatova. Solution of problems on the base of building information models. Vestnik MGSU, Proceedings of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 9, 241—246 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Ignatova. The effective use of building information model. Abstracts of the 14th International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering Moscow. June 27-29, 132-133. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E. Ignatova, H. Kirschke, E. Tauscher, K. Smarsly. Parametric geometric modeling in construction planning using industry foundation classes. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on the Applications of Computer Science and Mathematics in Architecture and Civil Engineering. Weimar, 68-75. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Ignatova. Technologies of the building information model analysis. Advances in Energy Science and Equipment Engineering II, Taylor & Francis Group, London, 653–657 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NBS National BIM Report 2016. URL: https://www.thenbs.com/knowledge/national-bim-report-2016. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Analysis for Autodesk Revit. URL: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/Revit-Analyze/files/GUID-A4C490A7-A86C-4027-B829-A77AB3211B60-htm.html [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Lanzov. Autodesk Revit 2015. Computer aided design of buildings. (RIOR Press, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Vandezande, E. Krygiel Mastering Autodesk. Revit architecture 2016. (SYBEX, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Calculator of windows. URL: http://vbokna.ru/kalkulyatory/r-opr/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.