MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- E. O. Ezugwu, J. Bonney, & Y. Yamane, An overview of the machinability of aeroengine alloys, Journal of materials processing technology, 134(2), 233-253, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Sanchez, D. A. Palma, G. L. Marinescu, I. Modolo, D. L. Nalon, L. J. & A. E. Santos, Effect of different methods of cutting fluid application on turning of a difficult-to-machine steel (SAE EV-8), Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 227(2), 220-234, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shuting. Lei, S. Devarajan, & Z. Chang, A study of micropool lubricated cutting tool in machining of mild steel, Journal of materials processing technology, 209(3), 1612-1620, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kawasegi, H. Sugimori, H. Morimoto, N. Morita, & I. Hori, Development of cutting tools with microscale and nanoscale textures to improve frictional behavior, Precision Engineering, 33(3), 248-254, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Jianxin, W. Ze, L. Yunsong, Q. Ting, & C. Jie, Performance of carbide tools with textured rake-face filled with solid lubricants in dry cutting processes, International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 30(1), 164-172, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sugihara, & T. Enomoto, Development of a cutting tool with a nano/micro-textured surface–Improvement of anti-adhesive effect by considering the texture patterns, Precision Engineering, 33(4), 425-429, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Koshy, & J. Tovey, Performance of electrical discharge textured cutting tools, CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, 60(1), 153-156, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ma, & H. Zhu, An optimum design model for textured surface with elliptical-shape dimples under hydrodynamic lubrication, Tribology International, 44(9), 987-995, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Da Silva, M. P. Suarez, A. R. Machado, & H. L. Costa, Effect of laser surface modification on the micro-abrasive wear resistance of coated cemented carbide tools, Wear, 302(1), 1230-1240, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Vijay Sekar, & M. Pradeep Kumar, Finite element simulations of Ti6Al4V titanium alloy machining to assess material model parameters of the Johnson-Cook constitutive equation, Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 33(2), 203-211, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Donald. Lesuer, Experimental investigation of material models for Ti-6Al-4V and 2024-T3, Livermore: University of California, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1-36, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- M. Calamaz, D. Coupard, & F. Girot, A new material model for 2D numerical simulation of serrated chip formation when machining titanium alloy Ti–6Al–4V, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 48(3), 275-288, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Satyanarayana, A. V. Gopal, & P. B. Babu, Finite Element Simulation of Cutting Forces in Turning Ti6Al4V Using DEFORM 3D, In ASME 2013 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, volume 2A, V02AT02A083, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Thamizhmanii, R. Ahmad, & S. Hasan, Performance of CBN and PCBN Tools on the Machining of Hard AISI 440C Martensitic Stainless Steel. In Advanced Materials Research, 264, 1137-1147, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fahad, P. T. Mativenga, & M. A. Sheikh, A comparative study of multilayer and functionally graded coated tools in high-speed machining, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 62(1-4), 43-57, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Filice, F. Micari, S. Rizzuti, & D. Umbrello, A critical analysis on the friction modelling in orthogonal machining, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 47(3), 709-714, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ozcelik, E. Kuram, & B. T. Simsek, Comparison of dry and wet end milling of AISI 316 stainless steel, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 26(8), 1041-1049, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Arulkirubakaran, V. Senthilkumar, & V. Kumawat, Effect of micro-textured tools on machining of Ti–6Al–4V alloy: an experimental and numerical approach, International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 54, 165-177, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.