MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- B. V. Ramnath, S. J. Kokan, R. N. Raja, R. Sathyanarayanan, C. Elanchezhian, A. R. Prasad, and V. M. Manickavasagam, Evaluation of mechanical properties of abaca–jute–glass fibre reinforced epoxy composite. Materials & Design, 51, 357-366 (2013) [CrossRef]
- S. C. Venkateshappa, B. Beerhall, M. G. Kenchappa, and R. P. G. Ranganagowda, Flexural behaviour of areca fibres composites. BioResources, 5(3), 1846-1858 (2010)
- S. Mukhopadhyay, R. Fangueiro, Y. Arpaç, and Ü. Şentürk, Banana Fibres--Variability and Fracture Behaviour. Journal of Engineered Fabrics & Fibres (JEFF), 3(2) (2008)
- K. S. Kumar, I. Siva, N. Rajini, P. Jeyaraj, and J. W. Jappes, Tensile, impact, and vibration properties of coconut sheath/sisal hybrid composites: Effect of stacking sequence. Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 33(19), 1802-1812(2014). [CrossRef]
- A. Atiqah, M. Jawaid, M. R. Ishak, and S. M. Sapuan, Effect of Alkali and Silane Treatments on Mechanical and Interfacial Bonding Strength of Sugar Palm Fibres with Thermoplastic Polyurethane. Journal of Natural Fibres, 1-11 (2017)
- P. J. Roe, and M. P. Ansell, Jute-reinforced polyester composites. Journal of Materials Science, 20(11), 4015-4020 (1985) [CrossRef]
- N. V. Rachchh, P. S. Ujeniya, and R. K. Misra, Mechanical characterization of rattan fibre polyester composite. Procedia Materials Science, 6, 1396-1404 (2014) [CrossRef]
- C. A. S. Hill, and H. P. S. Abdul Khalil, Effect of fibre treatments on mechanical properties of coir or oil palm fibre reinforced polyester composites. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 78(9), 1685-1697 (2000) [CrossRef]
- H. M. Naguib, U. F. Kandil, A. I. Hashem, and Y. M. Boghdadi, Effect of fibre loading on the mechanical and physical properties of “green” bagasse–polyester composite. Journal of Radiation Research and Applied Sciences, 8(4), 544-548 (2015) [CrossRef]
- L. A. Pothan, S. Thomas, and N. R. Neelakantan, Short banana fibre reinforced polyester composites: mechanical, failure and aging characteristics. Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 16(8), 744-765 (1997) [CrossRef]
- U. A. Kini, S. Y. Nayak, S. S. Heckadka, L. G. Thomas, S. P. Adarsh, and S. Gupta, Borassus and Tamarind Fruit Fibres as Reinforcement in Cashew Nut Shell Liquid-Epoxy Composites. Journal of Natural Fibres, 1-15 (2017)
- N. Dubey, and G. Agnihotri, Flexural and Impact Properties of Midrib of Coconut Palm Leaves Reinforced Polyester. Materials Today: Proceedings, 4(2), 3422-3430 (2017). [CrossRef]
- D. Shanmugam, and M. Thiruchitrambalam, Influence of alkali treatment and layering pattern on the tensile and flexural properties of Palmyra palm leaf stalk fibre (PPLSF)/jute fibre polyester hybrid composites. Composite Interfaces, 21(1), 3-12 (2014) [CrossRef]
- N. E. Marcovich, M. M. Reboredo, and M. I. Aranguren, Composites from sawdust and unsaturated polyester. Journal of applied polymer science, 61(1), 119-124 (1996). [CrossRef]
- J. C. M. Suarez, F. M. Coutinho, and T. H. Sydenstricker, SEM studies of tensile fracture surfaces of polypropylene—sawdust composites. Polymer testing, 22(7), 819-824 (2003). [CrossRef]
- P. A. Sreekumar, S. P. Thomas, J. M. Saiter, K. Joseph, G. Unnikrishnan, and S. Thomas, Effect of fiber surface modification on the mechanical and water absorption characteristics of sisal/polyester composites fabricated by resin transfer moulding. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 40(11), 1777-1784 (2009) [CrossRef]
- N. Sombatsompop, C. Yotinwattanakumtorn, and C. Thongpin, Influence of type and concentration of maleic anhydride grafted polypropylene and impact modifiers on mechanical properties of PP/wood sawdust composites. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 97(2), 475-484 (2005) [CrossRef]
- ASTM D3039 / D3039M-14, Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2014) www.astm.org
- ASTM D7264 / D7264M-15, Standard Test Method for Flexural Properties of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2015) www.astm.org
- ISO 179-1: 2010, Plastics -- Determination of Charpy impact properties -- Part 1: Non-instrumented impact test, International Organization for Standardization, Vernier, Geneva, Switzerland, (2010)
- S. Y. Nayak, S. S. Heckadka, U. A. Kini, L. G. Thomas, and I. Gupta, Pistachio shell flakes and flax fibres as reinforcements in polyester based composites, International Conference on Engineering and Information Technology, 17-24 (2017)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.