MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- S.Karaca, A. Gurses, M.Acikyildiz, M.Ejder “Adsorption of cationic dye from aqueous solutions by activated carbon” Microporous Mesoporous Mater 115 376-382 (2008). [CrossRef]
- Mohammad Amran Mohd Salleh, Dalia Khalid Mahmood, Wanazlina wan abdul karim, Azniidris “Cationic and anionic dye adsorption by agricultural solid wastes: A comprehensive review” Desalination (2011).
- V. K. Gupta, Suhas “Application of low cost adsorbents for dye removal-A Review” J. Environ. Manage. 90 2313-2342 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- RihamHazza, Mohammed Hussein “Adsorption of Cationic dye from aqueous solution onto activated carbon prepared from olive stones” Environmental Technology and Innovation 4 36-51 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Chahrazed Djilani, Rachida Zaghdoudi, Faycal Djazi, Bachir Bouchekima, Abdelaziz Lallam, Ali Modarressi, Marek Rogalski “Adsorption of dyes on activated carbon prepared from apricot stones and commercial activated carbon” J Taiwan Inst Chem Eng 53 112-121 (2015). [CrossRef]
- J Muthanna Ahmed “Applications of agricultural based activated carbons by microwave and conventional activations for basic dye adsorption:Review” J Environ Chem Eng 4 89-99 (2016). [CrossRef]
- V.Tharaneedhar, P.Senthilkumar, A.Saravannan, C.Ravikumar, V.Jaikumar “Prediction and interpretation of adsorption paameters for the sequestration of methylene blue dye from aqueous solution using microwave assisted corncob activated carbon” SM&T 11 1-11 (2017).
- Miao Yu, Yingyinghan, Jianli, Lijuan Wang “CO2-Activated porous carbon derived from cattail biomass for removal of malachite green dye and application as super capacitors” Chem. Eng. J 317 493-502 (2017). [CrossRef]
- Nabeel Jarrah “Competitive adsorption isotherms of rhodium 6G and methylene blue on activated carbon prepared from residual fuel oil” J Environ Chem Eng S2213-3437 30390-1 (2017).
- N.Emad El Qada, J.Stephen Allen, M.Gavin Walker “Adsorption of basic dyes from aqueous solution onto activated carbons” Chem. Eng. J 135 174-184 (2008). [CrossRef]
- Wenhong Li, Qinyan Yue, Peng Tu, Zuohao Ma, Baoyu Gao, Jinze Li, Xing Xu “Adsorption characteristics of dyes in columns of activated carbon prepared from paper mill sewage sludge” Chem. Eng. J 178 197-203 (2011). [CrossRef]
- Mohd.Rafatullah, Othman Sulaiman, Rokiah Hashim, AneesAhmed “Adsorption of Methylene blue on low cost adsorbents: A Review” J. Hazard. Mater. 177 70-80 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Syieluing Wong, Nurul Atiqah Najlaa Yac’cob, Nozrita Ngadi, Onn Hassan, M.Ibrahim Inuwa “From Pollutant to solution of wastewater pollution: Synthesis of activated carbon from textile sludge for dyes adsorption” S1004-9541 (17) 30748-6
- J. Romanos, M. Beckner, T. Rash, L. Firlej, B. Kuchta, P. Yu, G. Suppes, C. Wexler, P. Pfeifer. “Nanospace engineering of KOH activated carbon”. Nanotechnology. 23 (1): 015401. doi:10.1088/0957-4484/23/1/015401 (2012). [CrossRef]
- American Academy of Clinical Toxicology Position Paper: “Single-Dose Activated Charcoal. Clin Toxic”.
- G. G. Stavropoulos, A. A. Zabaniotou, “Production and characterization of activated carbons from olive-seed waste residue”, Microporous Mesoporous Mater
- P. J. Paul “Value Added Products from Gasification – Activated Carbon”. The Combustion, Gasification and Propulsion Laboratory (CGPL) at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc).
- N. Kannan, M. M. Sundaram, “Kinetics and mechanism of removal of methylene blue by adsorption on various carbons—a comparative study”, Dyes Pigm.
- A. N. Fernandes, C.A.P. Almeida, C.T.B. Menezes, N. A. Debacher, M.M.D. Sierra, “Removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution by peat”, J. Hazard. Mater.
- K. V. Kumar, S. Sivanesan, “Equilibrium data, isotherm parameters and process design for partial and complete isotherm of methylene blue onto activated carbon”, J. Hazard. Mater
- A.Umar Isah, Giwa Abdulraheem, Salisu Bala, Sallahudeen Muhammed, “Kinetic, equilibrium and thermodynamics studies of C.J Reactive Blue 19 dye adsorption of coconut shell based activated carbon” Int Biodeterior Biodegradation 102 265-273 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Kouassi Narcisse Aboua, Yao Augustin Yobouet, Kouassi Benjamin Yao, Droh Lancine Gone, Albert Trokourey “Investigation of dye adsorption onto activated carbon from the shells of Macore fruit” J. Environ. Manage 156 10-14 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Lei Yu, Yong-Ming Luo “The adsorption mechanism of anionic and cationic dyes by Jerusalem artichoke stalk-based mesoporous activated carbon” J Environ Chem Eng 2 220-229 (2014). [CrossRef]
- Hai Nnguyen Tran, Sheng-Jie You, Huan-Ping Chao, “Fast and efficient adsorption of methylene green 5 on activated carbon prepared from new chemical activation method”, J. Environ. Manage, 188, 322-336 (2017). [CrossRef]
- Abdelmajid Regti, My Rachid Laamari, Salah-Eddine Stiriba Mohammadine, El Haddad “Potential use of activated carbon derived from Persea species under alkaline conditions for removing cationic dye from wastewaters” J. Assoc. Arab Univ. Basic Appl. Sci (2017)
- Deepak Pathani, Shikha Sharma, Pardeep Singh, “Removal of methylene blue by adsorption onto activated carbon developed from Ficus carica bast”, Arab. J. Chem, 10, S1445-S1451 (2017). [CrossRef]
- F. Asaad Hassan, Hassan Elhadidly, “Production of activated carbons from waste carpets and its applications in methylene blue adsorption: Kinetic and thermodynamic studies”, J. Chem. Eng, 5 (2017), 955-963
- K. Y. Foo, B. H. Hameed, “Insights into modeling of adsorption isotherm systems”, Chem. Eng. J, 156 (2010), 2-10 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.