MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Manjot Kaur Toor, “Enhancing adsorption capacity of bentonite for dye removal: physicochemical modification and characterization”, Clays Clay Miner 77-120 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Robert W. Peters and Linda Shem, “Separation of heavy metals: removal from industrial wastewaters and contaminated soil”, Desalination 244 91-96 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Debasree Purkayasthha, Umesh Mishra, Swarup Biswas, “A comprehensive review on Cd (II) removal from aqueous solution”, J. Water Process Eng. 2 105-128 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dimple Lakherwal, “Adsorption of heavy metals: A review”, Int. J. Environ. Res. Dev. 1 41-48 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- TomášSchütz, Silvia Dolinská, PavolHudec, Annamária Mockovčiaková, Ingrid Znamenáčkova, “Cadmium adsorption on manganese modified bentonite and bentonite–quartz sand blend”, Int. J. Miner. Process. 150 32–38 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Taha, Mohamed A. Shreadah, A. M. Ahmed, Hany Fathy Heiba, “Multi-component adsorption of Pb (II), Cd (II), and Ni (II) onto Egyptian Na-activated bentonite; equilibrium, kinetics, thermodynamics, and application for seawater desalination”, J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 4 1166–1180 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li-na Shi, Yu-Man Lin, Xin Zhang, Zu-liang Chen, “Synthesis, characterization and kinetics of bentonite supported nZVI for the removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution”, Chem. Eng. J. 171 612–617 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mansria, K. I. Benabadji, J. Desbrières, J. François, “Chromium removal using modified poly(4-vinylpyridinium) bentonite salts”, Desalination 245 95–107 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiaxing Li, Jun Hu, Guodong Sheng, Guixia Zhao, Qing Huang, “Effect of pH, ionic strength, foreign ions and temperature on the adsorption of Cu(II) from aqueous solution to GMZ bentonite”, Colloids Surf., A 349 195–201 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Anirudhan, P. S. Suchithra, “Humic acid-immobilized polymer/bentonite composite as an adsorbent for the removal of copper (II) ions from aqueous solutions and electroplating Industry wastewater”, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 16 130–139 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozer G, Adnan Ozcan, Bilge Erdem, A. SafaOzcan, “Prediction of the kinetics, equilibrium and thermodynamic parameters of adsorption of copper (II) ions onto 8-hydroxy quinoline Immobilized bentonite”, Colloids Surf., A 317 174–185 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- GuixiaZhaoa, HongxiaZhang, QiaohuiFan, XuemeiRen, Jiaxing Li, Yixue Chena, Xiangke Wang, “Sorption of copper (II) onto super-adsorbent of bentonite–Polyacrylamide Composites”, J. Hazard. Mater. 173 661–668 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Radheshyam R. Pawar, Lalhmunsiama, Hari C. Bajaj, Seung-Mok Lee, “Activated bentonite as a low-cost adsorbent for the removal of Cu (II) and Pb (II) from aqueous solutions: Batch and column studies”, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 34 213–223 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Eren, A. Tabak, B. Eren, “Performance of magnesium oxide-coated bentonite in removal process of copper ions from aqueous solution”, Desalination 257 163–169 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bentouami, M. S. Ouali, “Cadmium removal from aqueous solutions by hydroxy-8 quinoleine intercalated bentonite”, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 293 270–277 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yun, Shen Xing, Xian Qiming, Chen Haidong, Zou Huixian, Gao Shixiang, “Adsorption of copper and lead in aqueous solution onto bentonite modified by 4 -methylbenzo-15-crown-5”, J. Hazard. Mater. B137 1149–1155 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Stella Triantafyllou, E. Irini Christodoulou, and Paraskevi Neou-Syngouna, “Removal Of Nickel And Cobalt From Aqueous Solutions By Na-Activated Bentonite”, Clays Clay Miner. 5 567-572 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mellah and S. Chegrouche, “The Removal of Zinc from Aqueous Solutions by Natural Bentonite”, War. Res. 3 621-629 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Femina Carolina, P. Senthil Kumara, A. Saravanan, G. Janet Joshiba, Mu. Naushad, “Efficient techniques for the removal of toxic heavy metals from aquatic environment: A review”, J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 5 2782–2799 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Safa Ozcan, Ozer G, Adnan Ozcan, “Adsorption of lead (II) ions onto 8-hydroxy quinoline-immobilized bentonite”, J. Hazard. Mater. 161 499–509 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Eren, B. Afsin, Y. Ona, “Removal of lead ions by acid activated and manganese oxide coated bentonite J. Hazard. Mater. 161 677–685 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shitong Yanga, DonglinZhao, Hui Zhang, Songs hengLud, Lei Chen, Xianjin Yu, “Impact of environmental conditions on the sorption behavior of Pb (II) in Na-bentonite suspensions”, J. Hazard. Mater. 183 632–640 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Karapinar, R. Donat, “Adsorption behaviour of Cu2+ and Cd2+ onto natural bentonite”, Desalination 249 123–129 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.