MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Ray B. C. and Rathore D. “ Durability and integrity studies of environmentally conditioned interfaces in fibrous polymeric composites”Critical concepts and comments Adv. Colloid Interface Sci. 209 68–83(2014).
- Aruniit A, Kers J., Krumme A, Poltimäe T. and Tall K. “Preliminary Study of the Influence of Post Curing Parameters to the Particle Reinforced Composite’s Mechanical and Physical Properties”Mater. Sci. 18 256–61(2012).
- Cagri Uzay “Effect of post-curing heat treatment on mechanical properties of fibrereinforced polymer (FRP) composites” Materials Testing downloaded from www.hanser-elibrary.com by Hanser - Library on April 4, (2017).
- J. R. Tarpani, O. Maluf, M. Cristina, A. Gatti “Charpy impact toughness of conventional and advanced composite laminates for aircraft construction”, Materials Research 12, No. 4, pp. 395-403 DOI:10.1590/S1516-14392009000400004.(2009) [CrossRef]
- S. W. Hong, S. S. Ahn, H. Li, J. K. Kim, S. J. Ko, J. M. Koo, C. S. Seok “Charpy impact fracture characteristics of CFRP composite materials according to variations of fibrearray direction and temperature”, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing 14, No. 2, pp. 253-258 DOI:10.1007/s12541-013-0035-9.(2013) [CrossRef]
- D. G. Gonzalez, M. R. Millan, A. Rusinek, A. Arias: “Low temperature effect on impact energy absorption capability of PEEK composites”,Composite Structures 134, pp. 440-449 DOI:10.1016/j.compstruct.2015.08.090.(2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Aktaş, R. Karakuzu “Determination of mechanical properties of glass-epoxy composites in high temperatures”, Polymer Composites 30, pp. 1437-1441 DOI:10.1002/pc.20708.(2009) [CrossRef]
- S. Cao, Z. Wu, X. Wang “Tensile properties of CFRP and hybrid FRP composites at elevated temperatures”, Journal of Composite Materials 43, No. 4, pp. 315-330 DOI:10.1177/0021998308099224.(2009) [CrossRef]
- M. G. Kim, S. G. Kang, C. G. Kim, C. W. Kong “Tensile properties of carbon fibre composites with different resin compositions at cryogenic temperatures”, Advanced Composite Materials 19, pp. 63-77 DOI:10.1163/156855109X434838.(2010) [CrossRef]
- Y. Cao, J. Cameron “The effect of curing conditions on the properties of silica modified glass fibre reinforced epoxy composite”, Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 26, No. 1, pp. 41-50 DOI:10.1177/0731684407069950.(2007) [CrossRef]
- S. C. Joshi, Y. C. Lam, U. W. Tun “Improved cure optimization in pultrusion with pre-heating and die-cooler temperature”, Composites: Part A 34, pp. 1151-1159 DOI:10.1016/j.compositesa.2003.08.003.(2003) [CrossRef]
- A. Aruniit, J. Kers, A. Krumme, T. Poltimae, K. Tall “Preliminary study of the influence of post curing parameters to the particle reinforced composite’s mechanical and physical properties”, Materials Science (Medžiagotyra) 18, No. 3, pp. 256-261 DOI:10.5755/j01.ms.18.3.2435.(2012) [CrossRef]
- V. A. A. Chetti, R. L. Macchi, M. E. Iglesias “Effect of post-curing treatment on mechanical properties of composite resins”, Acta Odontologica Latinoamericana 27, No. 2, pp. 72-76 DOI:10.1590/S1852-48342014000200005.(2014)
- V. Hiremath, M. Singha, D. K. Shukla “Effect of post curing temperature on viscoelastic and flexural properties of epoxy/alumina polymer nanocomposites”, Procedia Engineering 97, pp. 479-487 DOI:10.1016/j.proeng.2014.12.272.(2014) [CrossRef]
- D. S. Kumar, M. J. Shukla, K. K. Mahato, D. K. Rathore, R. K. Prusty, B. C. Ray, “Effect of post-curing on thermal and mechanical behavior of GFRP composites”, Materials Science and Engineering 75, pp. 1-6 DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/75/1/012012.(2015)
- Manjunath Shettar, Vithal Rao Chauhan “Investigation On Mechanical Properties Of E-Glass, Epoxy Resin With AsbestosFilled /Hybrid Composites” Global Journal Of Engineering Science And Research Management Issn: 2349-4506 February, (2015).
- Vithal Rao Chavan “Effect Of The Tribological Behaviour Of Hematite Filled Hybrid Composites – A Taguchi Approach” International Journal of Engineering Research and Advanced Technology Special Volume. 02 Issue. 01, ISSN: 2454-6135 May (2016).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.