MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Jiang, W. H.; Yao, X. D.; H R Guan, H. R.; Hu, Z. Q. Secondary Carbide Precipitation in a Directionally Solidification Cobalt-base Super alloy. (Metallurgical and Materials Transactions 1999), 30A, 513-520. [Google Scholar]
- Shuangjie Chu.; Jianguo Li.; Zhongyuan Liu .On Morphologies, Micro segregation and Mechanical behavior cooling Rate. (Metallurgical and Materials Transactions 1994), 25A, 637-642. [Google Scholar]
- Selvan J. S.; Subramanian, K.; Nath, A. K. Effect of laser surface hardening on En18 (AISI 5135) steel. Journal of Material Process Technology (1999), 91, 29–36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Y.; Bell, T.; Dry sliding wear resistance of low temperature plasma carburized austenitic stainless steel. Wear 2002, 253,689–693. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bloyce A. Surface engineering of titanium alloys for wear protection. Proceeding of IMechE Journal, Journal of Engineering Tribology (1998), 212,467–476. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, W. C.; Chen, C. Characteristic of thin surface layer of cobalt-based alloy deposited by laser cladding. Surface and coating technology (2006), 200, 4557-4563. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal, D. Latest global developments in microwave materials processing. (Materials Research Innovations 2010), 14, 3–8. [Google Scholar]
- Oghbaei, M.; Mirzaee, O. Microwave versus conventional sintering: a review of fundamentals, advantages and applications. Journal of Alloys and Compounds (2010), 494, 175–189. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, D.; Sharma, A. K. Investigation on sliding wear performance of WC10Co2Ni cladding developed through microwave irradiation. Wear (2011), 271, 1642– 1650. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, A. K.; Srinath, M. S.; Pradeep, K. Microwave Joining of Metallic Materials. Indian Patent (2009). Application No. 1994/Del/2009. [Google Scholar]
- Srinath, M. S.; Sharma, A. K.; Kumar, p. A new approach to joining of bulk copper using microwave energy. (Materials and Design 2011), 32, 2685–2694. [Google Scholar]
- Srinath. M. S.; Sharma. A. K.; Kumar. P. Investigation on microstructural and mechanical properties of microwave processed dissimilar joints. (Journal of Manufacturing Process 2011), 13,141–146. [Google Scholar]
- Ravindra I. Badigera.; Narendranath. S.; Srinath. M. S. Joining of Inconel-625 alloy through microwave hybrid heating and its characterization. (Journal of Manufacturing Process 2015), 18,117-123. [Google Scholar]
- A M Hebbale.; Srinath M S.; Microstructural Studies of Cobalt Based Microwave Clad Developed on Martensitic Stainless Steel (AISI-420). Trans Indian Inst Met DOI 10.1007/s12666-017-1206-7. [Google Scholar]
- A M Hebbale.; M S. Srinath; Taguchi analysis on erosive wear behaviour of cobalt based microwave cladding on stainless steel AISI-420. Measurement 99 (2017) 98-107. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Srinath M S.; A M Hebbale.; Microstructural investigation of nickel based cladding developed on austenitic SS304 through microwave irradiation. Journal of materials research and technology. 5(4) (2016) 293–301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A M Hebbale.; Srinath M S.; Microstructure and experimental design analysis of nickel based clad developed through microwave energy. Journal of Perspectives in Science. 8 (2016) 257-259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Srinath M S.; A M Hebbale.; Fuzzy prediction of slurry erosive behavior of cobalt based clad developed through microwave energy. Materials Today: Proceedings 4 (2017) 1804–1811. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.