MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- V. T. Chow, Open channel hydraulics (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Altschul, P. G. Kiselev, Hydraulics and aerodynamics (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Chugaev, Hydraulics (Leningrad, Energoizdat, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12586.0-83. Reinforced concrete pressure pipes. Specifications. (Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Benoit B. Mandelbrot. Fractal geometry of nature (New York: W. H. Freeman, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Lazarevich, Geography, 31, 10-12 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Nikuradze, Forsch. Arb. Ing.-Wes., Heft 361, 2–22, 1931 [Google Scholar]
- V. U. Lyapin, Hydrotechnical Construction, 5, 42-44, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Liapin V. U. Hydraulic resistance of gradually varied nonuniform and uniform flow in open channels (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Vysotsky and others, Interuniversity scientific collection, Saratov, State Tech. Univ., 49-51 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.