MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- M. Yu Wang, P. Diana, CAD-based simulation of the hobbing process for the manufacturing of spur and helical gears, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing and Technology, 347–357, (2009).
- Karan Sharma, Naik Nithesh, Arun Prabhu, George Varghese, “Setup Time Reduction For CNC Hobbing Machine Implementing SMED And Design of “Split Fixture” International Journal of Mechanical And Production Engineering, ISSN: 2320-2092, Volume- 2, Issue-11, (2014).
- Rong Y, Bai Y, Machining accuracy analysis for computer aided fixture design verification. Journal of Manufacturing Science Engineering, 118, 289–300, (1996) [CrossRef]
- Cai W, Hu SJ et al, A Variation method of robust fixture configuration design for 3-D workpieces. Journal of Manufacturing Science Engineering, 119, 593–602, (1997). [CrossRef]
- Djurdjanovic D, Ni J, Dimensional errors of fixtures, locating and measurement datum features in the stream of variation modelling in machining. Journal of Manufacturing Science Engineering, Transactions of ASME, 125(4), 716–730, (2003). [CrossRef]
- K. Kim, M. K. Kim, Volumetric accuracy analysis based on generalized geometric error model in multi-axis machine tools, Mech. Mach. Theory, 26(2), 207–219, (1991). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.