MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Doolla and T. S. Bhatti, J. Electr. Pow. Syst. Res. 76, 889-896, (2006) [CrossRef]
- A. M. A. HaidarMd., F. M. Senan, A. Noman and T. Radman, J. Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., 16, 518-524, (2012) [CrossRef]
- B. A. Nasir, Energ. Proc., 50, 19-29, (2014) [CrossRef]
- J. A. Laghari, H. Mokhlis, A. H. A. Bakar and H. Mohammad, J. Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., 20, 279-293, (2013) [CrossRef]
- C. Jaliu, D. Diaconescu and R.Saulescu, Renew. Energ. Pow. Qual. J, 1, 650-653, (2008) [CrossRef]
- R. Saulescu, C. Jaliu, D. V. Diaconescu and O. Climescu, Proc. of ASME 2011 Int. Des. Eng. Tech. Conf. and Comp. Info. Eng. Conf., 1-10, (2011)
- G. M. Maitra, Handbook of Gear Design, Tata McGraw-Hill Pub. Comp. Ltd., (2001)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.