MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Efficient Use of Resources and Urban Development|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- L.K. Kazanceva, T.O. Tagaeva, ECO 9, 30-37 (2006)
- R. Shehzadi, H.M. Rafique, I. Abbas, M.A. Sohl, Sh.M. Ramay, A. Mahmood, Desalination and Water Treatment 55 (8), 2253-2264 (2015) [CrossRef]
- L.E.A. Bradford, L.A. Bharadwaj, U. Okpalauwaekwe, Ch.L, Waldner, International Journal of Circumpolar Health 75(1) (2016)
- L. Benneyworth, J. Gilligan, J.C. Ayers, S. Goodbred, G. George, A. Carrico, International Journal of Environmental Health Research 26 (5-6), 508-524 (2016) [CrossRef]
- V.A. Vasilenko, ECO 2, 128-142 (2006)
- N.V. Efimova, N.I. Matorova, N.N. Jushkov, V.A. Nikiforova, T.G. Perceva, Mediko-jekologicheskie riski sovremennogo goroda [Medical and ecological risks of the modern city], 200 (BrSU, Bratsk, 2008)
- L.G. Konshina, M.V. Sergeeva, L.L. Lipanova, A.V. Solonin, Hygiene and sanitation 2, 22-24 (2004)
- R.G. Taylor, K.W.F. Howard, Groundwater quality in rural Uganda: hydrochemical consideration for the development of aquifers within basement complex of Africa, In: Nash H., McCall G.J.H., eds. Groundwater Quality, 31-44 (Chapman and Hall, London, 1994)
- N. Sohel, L.A. Persson, M. Rahman, P.K. Streatfield, M. Yunus, E.C. Ekström, M. Vahter, Epidemiology 20(6), 824–830 (2009) [CrossRef]
- G.G. Onishchenko, Health Care of the Russian Federation 4, 3-9 (2007)
- N.V. Zaytceva, I.V. Mai, S.Yu. Balashov, Izvestia of Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences 1-6 (1), 1144-1148 (2009)
- S. Rapant, K. Kremova, Environ. Geochem. Health 29, 131-141 (2007) [CrossRef]
- A.V. Zagaynova, Yu.A. Rahmanin, Yu.G. Talaeva et al., Hygiene and sanitation 3, 28-31 (2010)
- A.A. Sekunda, L.P. Ignat'eva, O.A. Projdakova, L.A. Nikolaeva, Materials of the Plenum of the Scientific Council on Human Ecology and Environmental Hygiene of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences: Methodical issues of studying the assessment and regulation of physical factors in environmental health, 71-72 (2008)
- L.G. Konshina, V.L. Lezhnin, Hygiene and sanitation 3, 5-10, (2014)
- D.V. Goryaev, I.V. Tikhonova, N.N. Torotenkova, Health Risk Analysis 3, 35-43, (2016) [CrossRef]
- A.E. Oparin, Sibirskij medicinskij zhurnal [Siberian Medical Journal] 5, 99-102, (2012)
- G.G. Onishchenko, N.V. Zaytceva, Analiz riska zdorov'ju v strategii gosudarstvennogo social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija [Analysis of the health risk in the strategy of state social and economic development], 738(Perm national research polytechnic university, Perm, 2014)
- G.I. Rumyantcev, Health Risk Analysis 2, 4-11 (2015)
- SANPIN 184.108.40.2064-01. Potable Water - Hygienic Requirements for Water Quality in Central Potable Water Supply Systems - Quality Control, 84 (Ministry of Health of Russian Federation, Moscow, 2002)
- GN 220.127.116.115-03. Maximum allowable concentrations (MACs) of chemicals in the water of water objects used for drinking and domestic-recreation purposes, 100 (Ministry of Health of Russian Federation, Moscow, 2003)
- P 18.104.22.1680-04. Human Health Risk Assessment from Environmental Chemicals, 143 (Federal Center for State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.