MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Efficient Use of Resources and Urban Development|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- U. Kuhlmann, DE Patent 3023666 (1981)
- H. Scsmidt, G. Fietsch, R. Grohmann, H-J. Grun, P. Pfutzner, FR Patent 2495131 (1982)
- T. Gaedt, H. Grassl, M. Winklbauer, O. Mazanec, US Patent 2017022108 (2017)
- D. Hums, K. Lippe, DE Patent 19619263 (1997)
- K. Harr, M. Tax, G. Bolte, I. Unsin, DE Patent 4313148 (1994)
- E. Stave, E. A. BurKard, R. Finkelstein, AU Patent 2124799 (1999)
- P.A. Carlucci, FR Patent 2727675 (1996)
- M.V. Krivenkov, S. R. Zalyaleev, A. N. Pakhomov, Optimizacija raboty jelektrotehnicheskih sistem [Optimization of electrical systems], 315 (Krasnoyarsk, 2006)
- Y. Peng, J. Luo, J. Zhuang, C. Wu, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics (Qingdao, China September 2008), 896-901 [CrossRef]
- D. Wu, F. Karray, I. Song, Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications, 3134-39 (2005)
- G. Zhiqiang, T.A. Trautzsch, J.G. Dawson, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 38(2), 414 - 424 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Z. Zhi, H. Li-Sheng, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 45, 94-105 (2012) [CrossRef]
- T. Hung, M. Sugeno, R. Tong, R.R. Yager, Theoretical aspects of fuzzy control (John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York, 1995)
- J. Yen, R. Langari, Fuzzy logic: intelligence, control, and information (Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 1998)
- Yu.M. Fedorchuk, Scientific basis and methods for environmental impact reduction in hydrogen fluoride production areas, doctoral thesis (Tomsk, 2004)
- T.S. Tsygankova, Development of methods for reducing environmental impact of hydrogen fluoride production sites, PhD thesis (Tomsk, 2009)
- O.V. Volkova, Finishing dry building mixes based on fluoride acid binders, PhD thesis (Tomsk, 2015)
- L.A. Anikanova, Fluoride acid composites for low-rise buildings, PhD thesis (Tomsk, 1997)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.