MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Efficient Use of Resources and Urban Development|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- GOST 20444-2014 (ISO 1996-1:2003, NEQ; ISO 1996-2:2007, NEQ). Noise. Traffic flows. Methods of noise characteristic determination (Standartinform, Moscow, 2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 23337-2014 (ISO 1996-1:2003, NEQ; ISO 1996-2:2007, NEQ). Noise. Methods of noise measurement in residential areas and in the rooms of residential, public and community buildings (Standartinform, Moscow, 2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- SP 51.13330.2011. Noise protection. Revised edition of SNiP 23-03-2003 (Minregion Rossii, Moscow, 2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Osipov, V.E. Korobkov, A.A. Klimukhin, Zashhita ot shuma v gradostroitel'stve [Noise protection in urban development] (Strojizdat, Moscow, 1993) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Osipov, E.Yu. Yudin, G. Hubner, Snizhenie shuma v zdanijah i zhilyh rajonah [Reduction of noise in buildings and residential districts] (Strojizdat, Moscow, 1987) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Pospelov, Bor'ba s shumom na avtomobil'nyh dorogah [Noise control on highways] (Transport, Moscow, 1981) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Pospelov, V.I. Purkin, B.A. Shchit, Metodicheskie rekomendacii po zashhite ot transportnogo shuma territorij, prilegajushhih k avtomobil'nym dorogam [Recommendations on traffic noise protection of the territories adjacent to highways], (Informavtodor Publ., Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Faktorovich, G.I. Postnikov. Zashhita gorodov ot transportnogo shuma [Protection of cities from traffic noise], 144 (Budivelnik, Kiev, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Ovsiannikov, E.M. Kotova, Zhilishchnoe Stroitel'stvo [Housing construction], 6, 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Bolshanina, S.N. Ovsiannikov, BST — Bulletin of Construction Equipment 2.0, 6, 84 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.