MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil Engineering and Structures|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- N.N. Ivanov, Konstruirovanie i raschjot nezhjostkih dorozhnyh odezhd [Design and calculation of flexible pavement] (Transport, Moscow, 1973) (in Russian)
- I.A. Zolotar, V.K. Nekrasov, S.V. Konovalov, Yu.M. Yakovlev, M.S. Koganzon. Povyshenie nadjozhnosti avtomobil'nyh dorog [Improving of the road reliability] ПoeblшeHue Ha∂ёжHocmu aemoMoбuлbHblx ∂opoƨ (TpaHcпopT, Moсквa, 1977) (in Russian)
- I.A. Zolotar, Obespechenie nadjozhnosti avtomobil'nyh dorog po prochnosti pri ih proektirovanii, stroitel'stve i ekspluatacii [Ensuring the roads reliability for strength by their design, construction and operation] (Military Academy of Domestic Front and Transport, St. Petersburg, 1996) (in Russian)
- S.Yu. Rokas, Statisticheskij kontrol' kachestva v dorozhnom stroitel'stve [Statistical quality control in road construction] (Transport, Moscow, 1977) (in Russian)
- V.A. Semyonov, Kachestvo i odnorodnost' avtomobil'nyh dorog [Quality and roads homogeneity] (Transport, Moscow, 1989) (in Russian)
- V.V. Stolyarov, Proektirovanie avtomobil'nyh dorog s uchjotom teorii riska [Design of highways with regard to the risk theory], part I (SSTU, Saratov, 1994) (in Russian)
- V.V. Stolyarov, Proektirovanie avtomobil'nyh dorog s uchjotom teorii riska [Design of highways with regard to the risk theory], part II (SSTU, Saratov, 1994) (in Russian)
- M.I. Dater, W.R. Hudson, R.C.G. Haas, Selection of optimal pavement designs considermg reliability, performance and costs, in Transp. Res. Rec., 67–79 (1974)
- M. Matsuo, K. Kuroda, Soils and Foundations, 14, 2 (1974) [CrossRef]
- A.M. Polovko, S.V. Gurov, Osnovy teorii nadjozhnosti [Fundamentals of the reliability theory] (BHV-Peterburg, St. Peterburg, 2006) (in Russian)
- A.R. Rzhanitcyn, Teorija raschjota stroitel'nyh konstrukcij na nadjozhnost' [Calculating theory of structures for reliability] (Strojizdat, Moscow, 1978) (in Russian)
- O.P. Afinogenov, V.N. Efimenko, S.V. Efimenko, Konstruirovanie i raschjot dorozhnyh odezhd [Designing and calculation of road pavement] (Kuzbassvuzizdat, Kemerovo, 2008) (in Russian)
- V.K. Apestin, A.M. Shak, Yu.M. Yakovlev, Ispytanie i ocenka prochnosti nezhjostkih dorozhnyh odezhd [Tests and evaluation of the strength of non-rigid pavements] (Transport, Moscow, 1977) (in Russian)
- Rekomendacii po ocenke nadjozhnosti stroitel'nyh konstrukcij [Recommendations for evaluation the reliability of building structures] (Uralskiy Promstrojniiproekt, Sverdlovsk, 1974) (in Russian)
- B.V. Gnedenko, Yu.K. Belyaev, A.D. Solovyov, Matematicheskie metody v teorii nadjozhnost [Mathematical methods in the theory of reliability] (Nauka, Moscow, 1965) (in Russian)
- S.I. Malafeev, Nadjozhnost' tehnicheskih sistem. Primeiy i zadachi [Reliability of technical systems. Examples and tasks] (Lan Publ., St. Petersburg, 2012) (in Russian)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.