MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Civil Engineering and Structures|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- T. Fadeeva, Proceedings of International Scientific Conference “Innovative Development of Modern Science”, 4, 286-288 (2014) (in Russian)
- E. Malyavina, Teplopoteri zdanija. Spravochnoe posobie [Heat losses in buildings. Reference book], 144 (2011) (in Russian)
- Yu.V. Shefer, Bystrovozvodimoe jenergojeffektivnoe karkasnoe zdanie [Quickly erected energy efficient frame buildings patent], RF Patent 2503781 (2014) (in Russian)
- A. Kozlobrodov, D. Tsvetkov, Vestnik of TSUAB, 3, 298–307 (2013) (in Russian)
- AISI–S100. North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members, 149 (American Iron and Steel Institute, Washington, 2001)
- EN 1993–1–3:2006. Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures. Part 1-3: General rules. Supplementary rules for coldformed members and sheeting (Brussels, 2006)
- M.V. Leshhenko, V.A. Semko, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 8, 44-55 (2015) (in Russian) [CrossRef]
- Y. Bazhenov, E. Korol, V. Erofeeva, E. Mitina, Ograzhdajushhie konstrukcii s ispol'zovaniem betonov nizkoj teploprovodnosti. Osnovy teorii, metody rascheta i tehnologicheskoe proektirovanie [Envelope structures produced from low thermal conductivity concrete. Fundamental theory, analysis methods and technological design] (2008) (in Russian)
- V. Sokolov, Konstruirovanie kompleksnyh paro-, teplo- i gidroizoljacionnyh polistirolbetonov [Design of complex insulating polystyrene concretes resistant to steam, heat and water], 200 (2015) (in Russian)
- A. Tsydypova, L. Urkhanova, Proceedings of the Conference “Knowledge intensive technologies and innovations”, 410-417 (2014) (in Russian)
- V. Yakubson, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 2, 7-8 (2009) (in Russian)
- A. Zolotkov, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 1, 14-21 (2012) (in Russian) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.